Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Many Ideas! Read Please! Developers! About Making Game More Interesting. Another Game Mode(New Type Of Missions) And Weapons, New Enemies...

Aquartos

IDEA1: i mean we should to add GREAT CITADELS with very high security, greneer's turrel's gunners(soldiers with a big station gun) and our tenno should to assault it...

IDEA2: also we should to have a traps for greneer fraction.(add a new type of traps for greneer) for example,soldier or turrel, which fires a steel rope with heavy balls, which when hit tenno - knocks down and binds to 5 seconds. BEFORE HE SHOOT!! preparing to fire about 2 sec, with red light on gun(tenno must detect it for 2sec and evade). this soldier(or turrel) should to have new weapons with 2 types of attacks - common fire and steel rope secondary attack from pistol(or another little gun)

idea2.5: add a new button: when tenno will be trapped he can use "OVERLOAD" directs all the energy of the costume to be released(this note will pop up on the screen) for 100 energy and can be free right now or disable 5 sec.

IDEA3: U already made VOUBAN-tenno. Really cool idea... now u can add a new enemies for CORPUS: Tesla-engeneer with electric trident, which disable tenno for 3 sec and which can make a traps(same with tenno vouban), which can disable tenno.

NO ENOUGH TRAPS FOR TENNO! NOT ENOUGH STRONG SPACE-SHIP DEFENDING SYSTEM!(but idea with cameras and disabling green field is good)

IDEA4: new heavy greneer with a VERY BIG MOBILE station machine gun. He will can to holding position and shoot with very high damage and attack speed. also it should be machine gun with little shields, to make troubles for aiming

IDEA5: we already have many fire-guns. Now you can add energetic weapons(u ill earn A LOT OF MONEY FROM IT).

for example, u can add a GAUSS gun, or laser rifles, laser pistols...ITS A FUTURE, why only fire guns??\

IDEA6: u can add a new type of weapon(violet ammo): pistol, which shoot electric steel rope with a heavy balls(it should to big a big pistol) for knock down and binds enemies and disable it and then kills enemy over time from electric charges!!!(for stealth gaming)

IDEA7: u can add a pistol with a silencer(shoot quietly), with not so high damage(to the bow was in demand) , but enough to kill medium enemy in head.

IDEA8: greneer discovered a some of parts of tenno technilogies and made their own NOT IDEAL, not strong ninja with katana................

IDEA9: CURPUS contacted with tenno and MADE SPECIAL ARENA to test tenno's abilities and new robots vs tenno abilities, corpus offered money for participatin at this discovering ......ARENA MISSIONS MODE with many enemies and trying stay alive

IDEA10: new type of robot for corpus. disabler with saws... first it place the electric cage trap(it should be visible a little) and then, if tenno get in it, new robot with saws(robot scientist) appears and trying to sawing the tenno(tenno will lost all shield and 40% of HP damage) he can be free from it only if he will have 150 energy.(add a new button when he will get in trap "OVERLOAD" and tenno spends 150 energy and can be free from sawing and trap :)

IDEA11: new monster for infest! someone about the spider which can clinmb ceiling it should be fast and weak,  and it should to be in high quantities

make game harder, dont fear to make it a little harder, tenno must die ! :))

i wait for your feedback and want u to add smthing from my ideas :) sry for bad English sometimes.

Edited by Aquartos

IDEA3: U already made VOUBAN-tenno. Really cool idea... now u can add a new enemies for CORPUS: Tesla-engeneer with electric trident, which disable tenno for 3 sec and which can make a traps(same with tenno vouban), which can disable tenno.

An enemy Vauban with a electrical minigun which can disable tenno and make traps which disable us?

Were so dead.

IDEA2: also we should to have a traps for greneer fraction.(add a new type of traps for greneer) for example,soldier or turrel, which fires a steel rope with heavy balls, which when hit tenno - knocks down and binds to 5 seconds. this soldier(or turrel) should to have new weapons with 2 types of attacks - common fire and steel rope secondary attack from pistol(or another little gun)

First of all i like how you go about good to see a lot of ideas out there.

But first of all Disable shots for 5 seconds wil kill most of Tenno out there I see this from my own clan now that you aren't invulnerable while doing en Banshee.

Second of all the stun grenade would be a horrible idea we had this one from the greenier(spelled?) once and that got removed because it was the most horrible little ball of destruction.

ps. Sorry for the bad english this is very much my second language

Be excellent to each other, else I shall hit you with a mop.

u r right dude, im really sry...but i hate blamers which do nothing and blame(( they braking any initiative to help developers ;((

Edited by Aquartos

This guy really but REALLY likes HEAVY BALLS

Another idea is that difficulty you already mentioned. What about a rank runs? Like school grade you know. he better you perform the better the reward this will redirect all the farming from defense missions.