Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo-Langer

darkfly0213

With The power of the exo-skeleton. Endo- Langer is a Dangerous Foe To His Foes 

Codex Entry:Endo-Langer Was a Tenno from the Old War, His Exo-Skeleton Was made from the Lotus, The Lotus Designed this Exo-skeleton as a Weapon For any foe that Faced this Creature. The only Thing that was missing was a body. Lotus Sent a Lone Tenno To Find A body. 2 and a half hours later, That Lone Tenno Came back with a body of a Tenno named Langer.  The Lotus Seperated The skin of Langer, she Then Placed a Energy Reactor inside the endo-skeleton. After the reactor was in She Placed the exo-skeleton in then sealed it with stitches. She placed armor over the stitches. The armor was made out of Orokin Material Straight from her arsenal. But The thing is, Lotus Didnt want Endo-Lander Going into the war So She Placed Him inside this Cryosleeper deep Underground where No one Could find it..But Her. 2 million years Later, His pod opened with This Creature Walking Out And into the real world.

1. Re-root systems: Endo langer is Stuck in place . But in that same time frame he has + 150 health for a Unlimited amount of seconds, But this can be interupted by Endo-langer Dieing or exiting the game.

2.Abandon Arch: Endo-Langer Seperates his head and becomes a turret ,the corners of the screen become dark - 12 accuracy de-buff

3. Transmit Orokin Shields- Endo-Langer Emits his orokin armor that gave him + 15 Defense and 20% More Attack

4.  Discard Corpse:Endo-Langer Discards His body and steals his enemies' body + Increased Time, + a Bigger Buff

Base Stats

Shields:66

Hp:160

Armor:12.5

Sprint speed: 85% + Speed Plus the normal running speed

Defense:65

Energy:175

This Concept was made by ChrisTheSprit And Darkfly0213 

Edited by darkfly0213

I will work with my friend on them , What doesnt seem right about them?

Im curious

I think that what is bothering me is the stats they give you. Maybe try to make it more clear or somthing like that. For exemple: ability 3 gives you +15 defence. Do you mean straight up 15 points or bonus of 15%? (sorry if my english is bad)