The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas About New Weapons! I Want To Be Heared By Developers!

Aquartos

1-laser rifles, laser pistols with an opportunity to customize a color of laser(just click customizing weapon - > energy color) 

note: energetic weapons should to cost about 150000-200000, when it will be available in shop for credits(new technology should to worth more money!!)

2-electric tridens which attacks with a charge of lighting on an little range(about 2-3 meters), it can be overloaded from holding left click and attack with high voltage electric charge(add a new COOL SOUND FOR IT!!)

3-electric disabler pistol(shocker) violet ammo type...

4-GAUSS gun...(like a sniper, but shoots with a laser(or what it shoot?) and very low attack rate, but VERY HIGH base damage)

5-new HEAVY, LARGE, maching gun with a little shield, which slows tenno. He can shoot only in station mode(right click for station mode) i mean cool for rhino warframe and defending missions.

6-new pistol(VIOLET TYPE OF AMMO!!!!) which lounches a steel electric rope with a balls, which disable knock down enemies, disable it(electric rope!! :) and killing over tiem(ELEECTRIC ROPE ! :)

7-pistol with a silencer and laser pointer(u can edit color of pointer if u change energy color in edining mode)

(pointer which helps to aim)

add comments and i will add some ideas

Edited by Aquartos

1. Gauss rifles do not shoot lasers

2. Silenced guns for stealth do not equip with visible laser pointers.

we all have tons of ideas for weapons, ideas need to be more well thought out in order to make it stand out, especially in terms of balance.