Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Co-Op Skyrim And Cod News [Gaming News]

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/skyrim-gets-cooperative-multiplayer-with-new-mod/1100-6428373/

SO first off, let's begin with a co-op Skyrim mod. Yes, you heard it, a co-op Skyrim mod. And it works...sorta.

It's still very early in development, but it shows great potential.

In other news, Activision is planning on re-mastering all of the CoD games.

http://www.pcgamer.com/activision-talks-and-thinks-about-remastering-the-call-of-duty-series/

In all honesty, I think remasters of games can be great. If done right, they can be the superior version of their originals. 

So aside from the typical "EUUUUUH COD SUX." jokes, lets just hope it actually gets improved upon.

Now a while ago, I posted a thread about how Rust chose your skin color based on your steam ID. Well now they...ummm....

http://www.pcgamer.com/your-rust-dong-size-is-determined-by-your-steam-id/

Yeah. 

Oh dayum. Looks so much better than before, hopefully soon we'll be able to do real skyrim co op. Then I'll jump back in with a buddy. I'm looking forward to replaying Skyr-

N5L57Wb.gif

If your Steam ID dictates that you got a tiny weenie...den u screwed

Ahh, I remember the Skyrim Co-op mod. When I first heard about it the second player was merely a slave with no ability to attack, had no custom appearance, and could just follow you around.

Also it would be better for activision to make newer WW era FPS then to remaster the old ones, the stories didn't age that well either. And everything past CoD4 aren't that bad in terms of graphics and gameplay (Aside from allied AI not doing S#&$ to help), so they don't need it. What CoD really needs to do is remove the damn killstreak system, probably the worst long running feature it has, narrowly beating out the allied AI. And also all you haters, CoD has never looked all that bad in terms of visuals, get over yourself. Battlefield 4 had years of development and doesn't look any better than 3.

Also glad I don't play rust then cause my Steam ID aint that long......

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

I would play CoD 2 remastered, really enjoyed that game.

I dont get why this Skyrim mod is being hyped all of the sudden from gaming news sites, its not the first one to attempt Skyrim multiplayer, there was even one for Oblivion at one point, they all got abandoned when things started to get complicated. Though with all this attention i hope a lot of people start helping the author so we can actually see something reasonably playable.

Nice, I definitely wouldn't mind playing CoD2: Big Red One or CoD 1 again. 

I think CoD 2:Big Red One introduced me to CoD in the first place, then my friend lent me CoD 1. Aww, good ol days. It was also around the time that I became a fan of Dynasty Warriors and such.