Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venara is bugged

Dnuohmirg

Relax. You did not pay US$ 50 for the game, you decided that you want to help making it, found it and back it. The game itself is free, you cannot "buy" it. :)

DE HQ wakes up in 45 minutes. Let them get to work, and we shall see what happens.

This.

$50 is the price of helping to support the game and given their track record of quick bug fixes I'm sure this will get fixed soon..

First thing , Awesome game guys :) Kudos to all the developers that are working on it.

Now to the problem, after i finished the first mission TERMINUS on The planet MERCURY, i tried the mission M Prime, but every time i play it on multiplayer it bugs out when the team reaches the mark quest where a pillar comes out of the floor with a strange CUBE in it.... and then we cannot proceed further it just stops , i mean once i pressed X i start to glow orange, but then the quest mark still remains there and i don't know if it's a bug or something else because i don't know how to advance.

Again @Developers ( Amazing game Love it :) )

Edited by shortcircuit

EDIT: I am pretty new to WF, so i don't know how the devs handle these situations, do they fix the problems quickly? Also will there likely be any ingame compensation for the mods etc... that we were unable to get as the missions were not completed? If not thats fine, just curious, thanks!

We're here to help the devs with their BETA test, to iron out bugs like these.

You should probably strap yourself in a little tighter, there will be plenty of game breaking bugs between now and release.

this bug is a real turn off for this game too, i understand its beta and everything and its expected, but the second mission you get is an artifact recovery, any new players are quickly shut down shorty after starting the game due too the fact that you cant truely play any mission aside for the very first one. i really hope they fix this bug soon (new player myself) this game looks like alot fun.

We're here to help the devs with their BETA test, to iron out bugs like these.

You should probably strap yourself in a little tighter, there will be plenty of game breaking bugs between now and release.

it feels good though to know you are taking part to something that will be released, and to know that everyone in the beta helped, and posted on the forum to make the game better for everyone elese :D

Hi shortcircuit! And yes I've experienced this bug. the guy hosting knew of it before i did and tried waiting for the animation to complete and everything to settle. he approached it like you would to feed a squirrel, but the artifact/squirrel still didnt cooperate in the end...