Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Super Silly Warframe Time! [Video]

Nyctoos

pffft that was hilarious XD man i wish Warframe supported modding like custom skins and sounds. I would love a gag-mode mod where the sound effects are like in the video. All of the enemy skins would be like in the april fools peaceframe banner, and we could have additional sounds like replacing the Roller sound with the Trololol song, playing the Mario death jingle when a player dies, play a FFUUUUUUUUUU- sound when hit by an Ancient Disruptor, replace the Grineer death cry with the Wilhelm scream etc. I would PAY for something like that XD

Edited by Madotsuki

pffft that was hilarious XD too bad Warframe doesn't allow for in-game modding like custom skins and sounds :/ I would have loved a sound pack like in the video XD

Well, I was thinking cosmetic modding could be illegal only.

But, not sound modding.

Well, I was thinking cosmetic modding could be illegal only.

But, not sound modding.

No i meant it's currently impossible to access the in-game files and change stuff. You can't mod stuff like in TF2 and other Valve games in Warframe, not that it's "illegal" or anything to change the game files.

No i meant it's currently impossible to access the in-game files and change stuff. You can't mod stuff like in TF2 and other Valve games in Warframe

challenge-accepted.png

There would be someone eventually to mod it :)

Edited by mKta