The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Vs. Lephantis (Solo W/ Exalted Blade Only)

CombatPastor

Alright, here's the next video! Today, Excalibur faces off against Lephantis - with no guns!

It wasn't really hard...just tedious. For some reason the Corpus head didn't want to decently register hits until after I took down the Grineer head. So there's that.

Next time just either drop a pizza or edit out the parts where you just get energy.

I wanted a video to prove what the frame was capable of without extra help. That was the only reason I didn't drop a pizza. If you guys don't mind a quick pizza drop then sure I will do that in the next video! :-)

I'm currently traveling for the company but as soon as I get back home I will fix this video for you.

I'm definitely brand-new to the whole video editing thing. As a matter of fact, these two videos I've posted were literally my first tries! So I am definitely open to help, if you want to!

I wanted a video to prove what the frame was capable of without extra help. That was the only reason I didn't drop a pizza. If you guys don't mind a quick pizza drop then sure I will do that in the next video! :-)

I can't speak for everyone, but I definitely skipped it until the fight. I guess because I'm so used to just dropping pizzas as I run through the maps because I've got like 3000 to spare >.<

I can understand that. ^_^

Maybe I'll do things like this: if it's a showcase against a boss, I'll just quickly get to the boss and end things. If it's a survival, defense, etc. where fighting the individual enemies and groups is the crux of things, then I'll hold off on the pizzas. ^_^