Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting New And Experienced Players

Nickstarship

Hello My name is Nickstarship. Our clan UndergroundDungeonMasters is recruiting. This clan is not a Warframe clan but a community in which contains multiple Warframe clans! We operate out of Teamspeak3 and are curently setting up a Website and Have a steam group. We have 30+ Active members! Thats better than 10 Active Members and 100 Inactive members.

Reasons you should join this clan:

1. Stable Communication; Teamspeak is payed for in advance until 2017 so you will always have somewhere to go.

2. Not required to leave existing Warframe clan; Think of it as a way to communicate with new people and potential friends

3. Safe enviroment; You will not be harrassed by random people and will not have any haeful things said to you in a way that would make you feel insecure or disliked. We focus on friendship and meeting new people.

4. Access to servers and Steam group; In the future we will be owning servers and having events with our players and we would like you to be part of that with us!

5. Experience of being incharge of a community; Some clans are new and do not understand the key factors of a successful clan, like Communication with members, Understanding personal issues, Community management, and Active members to socialize with.

Contact me through steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043002422/

Or Come right on teamspeak! IP Listed below, Just copy and paste into your address bar in your bookmarks and come have some fun!

216.127.64.20:3580

Edited by Nickstarship

Update: After finding some new members and recruiting members to UndergroundDungeonMasters we have finally uploaded our first Clan Emblem!

We are exited to have this emblem! Please If interested in playing with us, don't be shy and contact us through the steam group or the Teamspeak. The Teamspeak IP is above,

As a veteran I've seen a lot of clans not all of them where this organized and this nice.

The leader is a little loud but very nice when it comes to understanding players.

I recommend looking into it if not joining.

Edited by -Ulciscor-

Update: Our Emblem has been approved and will be applied on the next update! We are very excited!

If you are to shy to come on teamspeak, Send me an Invite to your friend's list on Warframe for any information!

We are happy to say that our website is almost completed as well

http://udmclan.enjin.com/?welcome

And our Steam Group! Free to join even if you are not interested in joining right away!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/UndergroundDungeonMasters

Edited by Nickstarship

• 3 weeks later...

Update: We have been continuing our process of gaining community members, several of which play warframe, and some of which do not play Warframe. If you are looking for a community that plays a variety of games. Please Contact me through steam or on Warframe.

If you are interested in casualy playing that is ok. We allow everyone an equal chance to have a fun experience. Most of the clan is active around the Weekends.

Warframe name Nickstarship

Steam name Nickstarship

Alternate Teamspeak: 216.127.64.20:3580

Edited by Nickstarship

• 1 month later...

Update: We have been continuing our process of gaining community members, several of which play warframe. Our Warframe clan is now at over 90 Members, in Which a Majority are active!

If you are interested in casualy playing that is ok. We allow everyone an equal chance to have a fun experience. Most of the clan is active around the Weekends. You are welcome to bring your friends and other members to join! Contact me on Warframe or Steam Or come by teamspeak and hang out!

Spots are going fast so Join today!

Warframe name Nickstarship

Steam name Nickstarship

Teamspeak Speak IP:216.127.64.20:3580

-Underground Dungeon Masters

To Lazy to connect to Teamspeak? No Problem!

Just Nickstarship on Warframe and Message him when he is online to join the Clan.

Not interested in joining the clan because you have your own? No Problem!

We have an Alliance that is Open to Small Clans! Even One man Clans!

Remember to have fun and Enjoy your self.

Edited by Nickstarship

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...