Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Healing Trinity Build Dead?

-snip-

I'd remove Rage, because self damage doesn't proc it and you spend most of the time with 99% damage reduction, making enemy damage not proc it either.

I'd use the slot for either Constitution for a little more duration, Stretch in some situations to get energy from EV without having to hug the target or a utility mod like Enemy Sense or Maglev.

EDIT: Now I noticed the Vitality too. I wouldn't use that either. More hp isn't needed with the 99% damage reduction and it's easier to deal enough damage to get you to 2hp with one attack without losing much energy from QT.

Edited by Naftal

I'd remove Rage, because self damage doesn't proc it and you spend most of the time with 99% damage reduction, making enemy damage not proc it either.

I'd use the slot for either Constitution for a little more duration, Stretch in some situations to get energy from EV without having to hug the target or an utility mod like Enemy Sense or Maglev.

I actually don't self-harm normally. Not with my own weapons, at least. Against the Grineer, the Bleed proc feels almost unavoidable unless you're wearing particular things, the Moas of the Corpus do like their little Drones that have no problem cutting down shields, and the Infested have the Toxin proc on their side. Against the Corrupted, it's mainly the Heavy Gunners and sentient missile using Bombards that take down shields. Regardless of what does it, something will eventually strip my health down and the pain only makes me excited.

It's been my long experience that if it doesn't two shot, it's not going to kill Trinity. Ever. I have made mention of the following tactics many, many times when explaining why I use Rage instead of something else (and I do have plenty to choose from). People have the mindset to only cast Blessing (when using Quick Thinking) at 2 Health. This is wrong and will kill you in the late, late game. When you know things are going to damage you quick enough to stagger lock you at two health, cast Blessings for a damage reduction so you can cast Blessing again for the 99%. With 637 Energy and the ability to lol my Energy back to max long, long, long before Blessing is over, it's normally me leaving when I get too bored/tired.

Seriously. If it doesn't two shot, it can't kill a proper Trinity.

Noticed your edit.

EDIT: Now I noticed the Vitality too. I wouldn't use that either. More hp isn't needed with the 99% damage reduction and it's easier to deal enough damage to get you to 2hp with one attack without losing much energy from QT.

This is the Trinity that goes two hours in T4 Survival. I'd love to see you survive with lower than base health Trinity at that level. Do keep in mind that Vitality is being purposely paired with Rage for this extreme conditioning. A lower play Trinity would be set differently than mine.

Edited by (PS4)ToastyFairy01

I prefer playing as a blessing Trinity so she's still alive and kicking. I only play battery Trinity if I'm doing a quick low level mission. Invulnerability is far more useful than overshields. Everyone just likes having energy to spam powers and call the game boring and too easy. >_>

Yeah, it's almost always a bad idea to try to get 99%. The only exception is when you know the person who needs healing most has Quick Thinking on. Otherwise, it's better to heal early and get 60% or whatever, rather than try to get 99% and end up having to revive the person nine out of ten times.

Well, looks like you don't even know of proper blessing setup lol

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz