Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ooowwwwww

Imaru

There will be some scaring, hate to say it but yeah, it will heal and maybe in a few years the scars will heal too, but road rash, and contusions like that don't exactly disappear. 

Get better dude. BUT REMEMBER. They're war scars. You saved orphans from a burning gas-factory while being chased down by bears & panthers with rocket launchers on their backs. 

Edited by Censium

There will be some scaring, hate to say it but yeah, it will heal and maybe in a few years the scars will heal too, but road rash, and contusions like that don't exactly disappear. 

Get better dude. BUT REMEMBER. They're war scars. You saved orphans from a burning gas-factory while being chased down by bears & panthers with rocket launchers on their backs.

I like the way you think bro. I like the way you think.

UPDATE TIME! 

The wounds on my face and neck have basically disappeared, and the ones on my shoulder and elbow are almost gone, except for where the skin moves the most. My ear is still a bit of a mess and my arm's still fractured. 

So I changed from heavy full on bandages to glorified band-aids today and took my first shower in a week.

Sad thing is this isn't even my first time going a week without a shower, and the first time was (more or less) optional: I did a 1 week hike up in Vermont.

Update time! I can to back to work! (Yay?)

My arm is healing very well and basically just needs to get stretched back to full usefulness and my shoulder is almost completely healed!

HOORAY!

• 3 weeks later...

Update probably the last!

My burns have almost completely healed and my fractured arm is pretty much fully functional again.

Thank you all for the well wishes. Hopefully none of you find yourselves in a similar situation to me.

Update probably the last!

My burns have almost completely healed and my fractured arm is pretty much fully functional again.

Thank you all for the well wishes. Hopefully none of you find yourselves in a similar situation to me.

Sadly, I have. Numerous times. Anyways, glad to hear that a fellow tenno is ok! ^.^

Did the presence of U17 revitalize you? <:

Close. I've actually been back at work for 2 weeks now, a full 4.5 weeks since I crashed.

If I remember I'll post a pic of my arm tomorrow to show my recovery.