Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts And Blue Prints Artifacts Other Things. De's Please Look.

NiceGuySOH

To the DE's i don't mind that you put the new warframe blue print in to alert but please read the following closly.

17 may you have put in the new warframe sinds that time only ones from what i have seen 1 blue print has bin in a alert.

I could be wrong with this amount but its a little to low i know marketing wise its a smat move to beable so sell platinium for the frame.( just keep inmind there are some that can't buy platinium for what ever rezon they are your players to)

But there is also the lack of about hours of no blue prints ( wapons / helmets ) and artifacts in the game.

Bin loking in to this a bit sinds i run this game alot and i see alot of potential in it.

And then you get in 3 hours time like 3 alerts with blue prints and artifacts.

Maybe need to put a line in the alert randomizer so adleast have 1 alerts every 3 hour with adleast a artifact.

Because i have seen like 14 hours of alerts poping up 1 @ the beginning and 2 @ the end of these 14 hours but nothing that had blue prints or actifacts in between thats like 10 hours of nothing. ( more then ones seen this ) this makes sertent people have no chance of getting a thing maybe even days without getting a thing not even a artifact.

And the patao thing that you start afther a livestream is great for US and asia because it runs for 12 hours but a russian will be sleeping and then working @ that time it runs.

I would sergest to run that for 24 hours to be fear for every one.

And look into the following abit why 2k alerts without any artifact or blue print take longer then the 5-9k in general to go true most of the time.

In my eyes the bigger the rewart the longer it should take not the other way around.

Before some ask who the hell i am where i am from I am from europe and got over 550+ hours ( ingame thats like 300+ play ) when i look ad steam.

Thats my feedback for the DE's on alerts that i have nothis so far.

I have to agree with the Livestream reward suggestion, they should be increased to 24 hours so they do not discriminate regionally.

Also like the thought about adding code to the randomizer to ensure ? Alerts do not go over so many hours without one. Three hours might be too low as this would guarantee 8 per day minimum. Four hours would guarantee 6 per day minimum and give everyone a reasonable shot to see one during a play session.

Edited by Mickey1779