Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status Update On 8?

GoneM4d

Not playing like many, i hardly even can find random party for defense missions i like,.friendlist is offline too 2 people online from around 100 who sit there afk everyday, not going for alert stuff too, checking forum time to time only.

Edited by drunkpunk222

I'd rather have the titties delayed off of it and it be good then it be released right now and have more bugs than freshly-released Magicka covered in peanut butter.

I'd rather have the titties delayed off of it and it be good then it be released right now

I'd rather have the titties delayed off of it

I'd rather have the titties

titties

Mother of god D:

Usually updates release along side with Live stream. If this Wednesday 22nd Live stream is being pushed back to Next Wednesday 29th. Does that mean update would be next Friday 31st? This is just a concern I have, and nobody seems to care or mention it.

The supposedly update were to happen, according to DE, At least ONE week, less than TWO weeks. That was 10th May(?), since they weren't able to make it in time, thus leaving us a bait, that's why Vauban was released on the 17th. Meaning, if according to them. U8 is suppose to happen on the 24th.

I hope all this date and information didn't hurt your brain. Bring up a calender, you'll understand.

I'm just generally impatient, concern and worry. My week of vacation will soon to be over, and afraid I won't have the time and chance to farm F.Prime's parts BP. As seeing how one of the Vauban parts BP happened on 7am over here(Barely made it).

I'm not trying to rush DE, I'm just eagerly asking for a time frame as to when U8 would possibly get released.

The best part is, so many people here have hyped themselves up something special, with all the "are we there yet?" threads that when update 8 does come out, they'll just be dissapointed because it can't possibly live up to their expectations. It's gonna be funny heh

Moral of the story? Patience!

Rebecca has already said they are delaying the Post Update 8 Livestream from this Wednesday to next Wednesday and making it 90 minutes up from the usual 60 minutes.

I think smart money says Update 8 this Friday.

I don't think they mentioned it was a 'post update 8' livestream.  They're planning on doing regular livestreams every two weeks.  This week's one was put back a bit because they were busy on U8.  Having said that, I agree with you that this Friday is a definite possibility :)

Agreed, smart money on friday; the weekend before the livestream and smarter money is on all the cool features of update 8 being the feature of the livestream; especially showcasing the more advanced / long-term type progression to show us finalized plans.

Just a crazy thought.