Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bronco Build?

HindMarauder

Question

So my bronco has been built (which i should have Bought before the update), and im needing a build for it, i checked the Wiki's User Build build but are Hornet Strike and AP/Elemental Damage enough?

Also, before installing any AP mods, infestation missions are the best for leveling bronco?

7 answers to this question

well, idk about builds, but i use in all my weapon the next ones : Max Fire Damage, Max Ice Damage, Max Damage, Max Multyshot, Max Armor pierce Damage, any extra points from weapons with polarity  i go Critical, because my Max Electric Damage wont fit, i let those for the sentinels :)

well personally I always have Multishot mods on any Gun~

how can you say no to extra bullet per shot~

also quick reload mod also cause sometimes reload is hella slow~

especially for something that has a low ammo clip~

but this is just what I'd do personally~

I leveled the Bronco up to 30, and it's a very solid gun if you stick to its strengths, which is close range combat.

It downs enemies extremely fast, has pretty good ammunition efficiency, and with a reload mod basically has an infinite clip.

I got twin vipers, but i levelled a viper a bit then built the twin. I wasn't happy with it, its just good for draining (not killing) someone/something's health, or it could kill half-health remaining enemy and it drains too much ammo too. Pistol Scavenger, helps, a bit... (when i use X scavenger, the X's ammo becomes rare sometimes) i preferred lex with 1 or 2 shots on some ceres missions