Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like To See As Soon As Possible?

JohnKable

YES, its another POLL topic.
This is slightly different because i tried to gather all the stuff this game is missing in a single poll,

Now you decide what you'd like to see DE prioritizing.

Just READ this sentence BEFORE voting: you have no vote limit, but to keep the votes a bit sensed lets say you have FOUR votes tops, But you can use less.

And here's the poll - http://vote.pollcode.com/99986916

I hope you all take this seriously, and DE take a look at this in a couple of days. I know some answers are pretty vague, but if those mean something for you, please vote then explain your point of view as an answer here.

EDIT: just relized i made several mistakes, please dont mind too much, English is not my native language.

Edited by JohnKable

I feel like a daily Quest system might get repetitive after a while because there's a limited amount of things you can do. If it were to be implemented, maybe it could be just a string of random nodes that gives a decent reward (e.g. Forma, rare resource packs, etc.).

hmm idk but clicking that site triggered my anti virus to block it. not sure why but just a heads up something doesn't seem right with the site. Maybe it's just my anti virus being over cautious. But I don't want anyone to get some unwanted malware just in case. 

Maybe try another poll site or something. Or again, maybe it's fine and my anti virus was being over protective. 

hmm idk but clicking that site triggered my anti virus to block it. not sure why but just a heads up something doesn't seem right with the site. Maybe it's just my anti virus being over cautious. But I don't want anyone to get some unwanted malware just in case. 

Maybe try another poll site or something. Or again, maybe it's fine and my anti virus was being over protective. 

Im using chrome with adblock, no malicious software detected but probably, as many other sites do, it is trying to open a new tab with some advertising. The site seems ok,