Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn's Thighs

Bubsters

She has short legs too... :(

Just seems like that because she's wearing those high boots.

You mean the giant tumour on her right thigh? I like it, perfect symmetry is kinda boring >___<

Me too.

Yet, no one compliments Saryn on the fact she is capable of running at full speed in high-heels.

Come to think about it ... you're right. That's pretty awesome, since almost every living person would break her legs trying that.

The reason behind the asymmetry in her design I think is it's specifically supposed to evoke that feeling of sickness. Perfect symmetry tells us subconciously that everything is healthy and normal with a person. One of the quick ways to telegraph her theme of poison and disease is asymmetrical growths. That's how I see it, my artist friends could probably do a better job describing it.

The reason behind the asymmetry in her design I think is it's specifically supposed to evoke that feeling of sickness. Perfect symmetry tells us subconciously that everything is healthy and normal with a person. One of the quick ways to telegraph her theme of poison and disease is asymmetrical growths. That's how I see it, my artist friends could probably do a better job describing it.

Ah +1 I like it.

Dat &amp;#&#33; ain't sick at all. Certainly isn't aerodynamic though, that's probably why she's slow. Like a flotation device.

Interesting how more people react to asymmetry. Yet, no one compliments Saryn on the fact she is capable of running at full speed in high-heels.

I've actually known women who could run faster in heels than they could in running shoes....

I've actually known women who could run faster in heels than they could in running shoes....

Suddenly all I can think of is Samurai Jack and how he was doing all those wall runs in those spike heel things. He loved those shoes.