The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

Я хочу вступить к путиводителям лотос.

Я думаю, вам нужно разрешение от цифровых крайностей, чтобы выполнить это действие.

Translation: I think you need permission from Digital Extremes to perform this action.

Edited by (PS4)Whiskey1015566

Will you announce when all invitations have been sent?

If not I'll be spamming f5 until 12:00 a.m., probably even later in that happenstance one was forgotten.

Best of luck 10o, even though most of us won't make it in with so many people applying we'll still have some more chances down the road.

Edited by Zinthir

Will you announce when all invitations have been sent?

If not I'll be spamming f5 until 12:00 a.m., probably even later in that happenstance one was forgotten.

Best of luck 10o, even though most of us won't make it in with so many people applying we'll still have some more chances down the road.

Yeah best of the luck "10o" hahaha. I'm so excited, I can wait to see who are the new guides!

I must know now

Okay but I literally asked someone to cover my shift this morning just in case Danielle decided to announce everything early on.

I'm not at my job because of this. I would be checking the forums like every 5 minutes if I was there right now.

What has become of me.

This is the second time I've not gone to work because of Warframe-related things.

Hopefully this will ease the waiting burden...automation can truly be helpful.

waiting.gif

This is kinda creepy, yet oddly hypnotic. 

Okay but I literally asked someone to cover my shift this morning just in case Danielle decided to announce everything early on.

I'm not at my job because of this. I would be checking the forums like every 5 minutes if I was there right now.

What has become of me.

This is the second time I've not gone to work because of Warframe-related things.

LOL you should have went to work maaaan. 

get da cash money