Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event Right Now Trolling Us On Rewards

Buddha68nm

Frankly, the people who get these drops this time around really earned it. Sure, their challenge is not mechanical or tactical, but enduring that soul crushing boredom for days (which seems to be consistent with how much time you'd need to spend in this mission to actually get anything from it) is quite a feat. I'm sure as hell not willing to do it. If it were just a super hard mission, I'd do that in a heartbeat. I'd do it all day, even if it kicked my ! every time. That would be fun, and having fun is the entire reason I play this game! But this? Nah.. I just don't have what it takes (unlimited time and patience, nothing better to do, and just enough self-hatred to think that the experience would be a positive one).

"We don't want players to grind," they say. Heh..

I'm talking to the players complaining about not getting the sigil in the first run. I know it's soul crushing and boring, but the Phoenix event was, if more or less, tedious

Phoenix required an immense amount of planning, whilst the event you guys are doing requires shooting stationary, bugged enemies.

(Unless they fixed the bug, but regardless it's pretty easy)

I think the point of the event is to get the catalyst and then the stratos badge/sigil thing since they are guaranteed on succession. 

Not to grind for the other rewards, there is a chance you'll get them but there are other ways. 

If you think this event is "Trolling players" (Hahah wow.. gees) you're wrong. 

That's right.  DE doesn't troll us with the events.

They troll us with the void mission "rewards".

I don't think the Tac-alert was supposed to be farmed like that.

but its descripted and offered as that what threadopener mention, or do i missunderstand or fantasize what i read at the description from DE to this event ? sometimes im really wondering how many people lower "or protect (and then what and for what ?)" the clear descripted offers from DE when somebody wanna get what is promised

finally i have allready all the things from the former events and such ...

what i like mostly on this tac-alert is the "grineer-trainee" where i give a good backup, thats the best and welldone figure since a long time i have seen in warframe and it creates a smile in my face the moment i see it ... :P

Edited by Khampa

Them delusions just stack up...not meant to be grinded for?! This entire game is a grind! So now all of a sudden this one grindtastic thing isn't? That they would put the mods that people would obviously like behind a literal grind with a name even hinting at it?! The reason why you don't get it is because you instead want to play the "it's a gift and they don't have to do this" type card. Your delusion that this was a good idea at all. It is never a good idea to put something like this behind such a grind wall while also looking down on farms and continually saying "we are trying to tone down the grind" which DE are saying for both! This not seen as a gesture of kindness but rather as a slap tease DE style~

So people should be ok with having to grind this much for a small chance at something? When the entire issue with this game has always been the long grinds that even DE admits to, everyone should just be happy to do more of it?! That this is a kindness to put some nice missed items behind an even longer grind wall then normal and expect nobody to say something about...

Good god people can NOT be this thick <_<.....are people so blinded with the thought that this is a "good" kindness that they just can't grasp the issue with this?! Someone please explain how people can be this clueless....

The only clueless people are those hitting their heads repeatedly against a grind wall for what is just a possible bonus and then complaining they have a headache. These mods are not the point of the alert, they are just a highly unlikely bonus. If people are fixating on the bonus in order to either get something in advance of general release or to make some quick plat then that is their problem, their headaches are self inflicted.