The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing And Dashboarding

(XBOX)RyanMcnair

Playing t4 intercept, 80% complete had a nova Mesa and ash crashed to dashboard, is there anything else information wise we need to provide you with ? Also loaded back up, did not recieve the notification to rejoin squad

Edited by (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx

Seems this Buzz Kick to the dash board can and does happen anywhere and at any time, playing solo or in a squad.

The crash happens when moving around the lisset or playing any map/activity or in the dojo.

Resetting the Game Cash or Xbox does not help.

For me and my friends we have been Buzz Kicked several times in one day to once a week

Aside from the info I have already sent out to Megan, the only bit of information I can help out with would be that the game NEVER crashed to the dashboard, period, before the Chroma Update. That is when I started getting crash-to-dash issues randomly. I really think that it could be a number of factors as to why the game is crashing. I'm no computer genius, but obviously, not everyone has the best of Internet. This could be an issue, whether Hosting a squad, being in one, or simply running Solo in a mission/dojo/relay/etc... Could be a Game Code related issue, could be the Trials being introduced (Doesn't really make sense, since that was more recent and not the Chroma Update), Conclave PvP being introduced, hell, maybe even a graphics related issue in your settings. Idk, but whatever is causing this issue so horridly, it all started with the Chroma Update. As I said before, I NEVER once experienced crash-to-dash issues with Warframe until this update was introduced.

EDIT: Obviously this new Ash Prime Access update is causing more crashes than previous updates, so I really think that it has to be a coding error somewhere or something. (Like I said, I am no computer genius so forgive me if I make no sense)

Crash again this time wave 19 of t3Dwith the greedy Mesa meta, received the rejoin squad notification host not found (unreachable) needless to say all the XP, mats,rewards, and rep, gone.

Can't seem to post another time so I'll put it on here, another crash after a long surv luckily it happened once mission was complete. I don't know if length of time has something to do with it but was hour and 47min t3

Another crash loaded up warframe went to foundry to claim helmet and crashed.

Anothet Crash extracted from a t4Md right bride the liset loading screen crashed.

Edited by (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if you're playing on Xbox, then you shouldn't post this under "PS4 Beta Bugs."

You'll find you can't post under the specific sections of other platforms.

either the thread has been shared as general console information or there is a glitch. This thread was originally in the xbox forum. Maybe it is just a heads up on DE Megans post

Pretty much, I'm gonna assume a mod accidentally put this under our section instead of XB1's section.

1st off. Great game. When I started playing a few months back it crashed a few times a week. After the last update it is crashing a few times a day.

Last crash:

Just finished T3E with 3 people in group. Group disbanded about 10 seconds after mission end. Tried to go back into navigation and game froze.

Playing on a day 1 release Xbox One. Updated with Microsoft Preview Program July 6th (xb_rel_150702-2154).

Crashed a couple of times for me today. Playing missions and then I hear a buzz noise and then the game crashes. It's really frustrating especially when you recently purchased resource boosters. Doesn't seem to have a particular pattern as I crashed a few times just looking through the nodes and crashed a few times doing Semenei and Mimas. I eventually gave up on trying to get on tonight. I haven't had issues like this in the game up until the past few days.

I got on today about an hour ago reading that the "crash to dash" was fixed, and I jumped on to test that. We did a survival, being attacked by the g3 I thought this was working. However we crashed again not long after in a T4 sabotage. And yes, it is annoying to waste plat on boosters if you can't play. I bought 3 xp boosters that I've cant really use.

Ive been having bad issue with crashing too. In my experience the game normally crashes while i am using low lvl gear on popular mission for xp or resources. It is normally on void and darksector missions and gear doesnt matter. BTW guys please stop ragging on the devs the only way DE can fix this is if they can successfully reproduce the problem and find the cause in the game's coding. That is why they ask you for ALL the variables and the enviroment that caused the issue otherwise no one is happy the issue remains unresolved and DE gets painted as an equivalent to Ubisoft/DICE/Activision.

I know that everyone is talking about this but I'm just trying to add more information to hopefully speed this along.

On July 14th, me and my friends were trying to the trial, we had 8 people, all different warframes, we had sentinels and one kubrow. everything seemed to be going fine but then we tried to complete the first objective but the bomb just blew up before we could do anything, then it crashed. after that we tried to doing it again after 6 more tries we gave up we never even got to pick up the bomb before it crashed again.

On July 15th, I was getting regular mission crashes, just randomly it would crash and send me to the dashboard, only happened 4 times but i refuse to give up because I love warframe.

Finally today July 16th, game was working great all day then me and my friends started up an orokin derelict survival, first I crashed at about 5 min and then it force reset my Xbox, then happened to host and the other 2 people. we tried again made it to 10 min and host crashed but left me only kicking me out of mission. 3rd try 3 of us went in and made it to 20 min and were about to extract and then my friend crashed leaving me and the host to finish. 4th and finale try we made it to 17 min and it crashed all 3 of us and force reset all of our Xbox's.

Now don't get me wrong I wont ever hate warframe because it's so amazing, (my fantasy is to see a battle between tenno and halo's master chief), but anyway love what you guys are doing, keep up the great work, and I hope this helps.