Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Homing Attack Animation Of Slash Dash Could Be As Fast As Archwing Melee Strike

Jinryusai

Heck, the animation of the power as a whole could be faster. Although it doesn't have to propel you at extreme speeds should it be used in air...

At the moment it's pretty slow(Especially when you home in one someone) when it could be as quick as Archwing melee strike. A slide attack is actually faster than slash dash. So you may want to make that speed faster so it looks better and feels as good as this.

It could look more like that. Why not make it that quick?

The least you can do is speed up the homing attack...

Disclaimer: The next 5 replies were made prior to changing this post and it said something very different before and did NOT contain the video. Title was also different....

Edited by Jinryusai

I feel that the range and speed on it is fine.  The targetting is sometimes wonky as occassionally go flying PAST the enemies, so that may need to be looked at, but all in all the speed and distance it covers is good and it's a lot of fun zipping around cutting down enemies.

Also keep in mind that you can dash again right after the last one, so you can spam it so long as you have the energy.

I feel that the range and speed on it is fine.  The targetting is sometimes wonky as occassionally go flying PAST the enemies, so that may need to be looked at, but all in all the speed and distance it covers is good and it's a lot of fun zipping around cutting down enemies.

Also keep in mind that you can dash again right after the last one, so you can spam it so long as you have the energy.

Well, I didn't say anything about the range in which it homes in on foes, but with the speed it doesn't look like much fun and it looks silly.

Edited by Jinryusai