Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makeing Multipul Loadouts More Common Place

--NovaPrime--

basicly i've found alot of people don't use alot of of there extra loadout slots and if they do customisethey just swap out mods in slot 1 for the one mission.

So to make them more common place it will be  simple UI change, where in the top left where the squad is displayed when you get the drop down menu to show menu and mute. under your own next to there weaopns and there rank and the frame and thats rank etc etc... just to the left of them have  A, B, C corrosponding to the respective loadouts so we can change the loadouts with out have to go to our arsenal click the thing to be changed click upgrade then change the mods or click the B and be unsure esc to back out then re open it to make sure it saved to the correct load out and basicly a whole tonne of hasttle.

fL7Mogg.jpg

Right in that aera there!

well the best way i can describe it, there is no quick way to change between loadouts. and it's just too many clicks to swap between loadouts with out entering the arsenal as far as i know.

unless something i missed in which case i would argue it's hard to find as i've spoken to my guild allience and friends and they all think the same if there was a quick way in the squad menu it would just be alot more efficent to swap between them.

If i did miss a quick way please tell me  cause i would say it wasnt obvious cause i'm an A****** at times and even silly.. but i'm not stupid... =/

I would love this. I don't think it the current system stops people from utilizing the three loadout slots, but it does make changing loadouts take longer than it could. Also, I'd love to be able to rename them from 'A', 'B', and 'C'. It'd be nice to name my Frame builds so I don't have to analyze my mod setup to try to remember what I intended the build for

I would love this. I don't think it the current system stops people from utilizing the three loadout slots, but it does make changing loadouts take longer than it could. Also, I'd love to be able to rename them from 'A', 'B', and 'C'. It'd be nice to name my Frame builds so I don't have to analyze my mod setup to try to remember what I intended the build for

that would also be nice, it's not like it's actively stopping people from useing them but when loadouts can very by like 1 elemntal mod sometimes like oh i had magnetic.. i want viral now *changes 1 mod* alot of people i know as i said go into the arsenal and change it every single time cause it would take the same amount of time to go to the arsenal and select B. 

Once people do that for simler build they can contiune that habbit and ignore the function all together even when the changes get to complex. I admit to doing this untill i formaed my limbo a few times and i found it too much fo a hastle to swap between, range, strength, negative range, duration... and all the small veriations for limbo as he is a very versatile frame and i've been playing since near the begging....  

So if i only just started useing it.... well it's also just an efficency thing where (walk, click, click, click, esc, esc, click ready) is a thing when (esc, click, click, ready) would surfice....

P.S. sorry for the text wall it's hard to explain for people who don't think of UI efficieny and cleaness

Edited by iscofield