The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The "emergency Exit" Tactical Alert

Aodric

I've done 9 and got junk.

So I got bored and started bringing Speed Nova.

It seems to have made the mission harder and separates the good players from the bad.

Hurt feelings all around and it's a GREAT surprise to spring on people. Most don't expect it!

The Schadenfreude is VERY strong.

I've doon three random runs with a PUG which happened to be a Dracofarming team, first gane i went in with EB excalibur, second and thirs with speed Nova.

After the third fieldron sample we all politely agreed to go do something more productive.

Might try again tonight if i feel like it. Mission is extremely easy and even more boring than Draco, particularly when you get sh*t on by spawning and it spawns one manic every 1-2 waves. When they hit level 60 it's so booooring.

34 runs in, 2x madurai transmute cores and a few r5 cores, rest is all detonite ampules, fieldron samples or mutagen samples. The least they could have done is made those detonite injectors, fieldrons and mutagen masses. If you did just 10 runs there's not much reason to complain.

well to me those 10 runs felt like 100 40min survival runs, thats why I gave up...

I opened a locker and found 11 credits and thought... This is actually better than most of the rewards I've gotten.

And on my 45th run I got Buzzkill. Does that mean I have to be quiet now?

Edited by Frozenlog