Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are The Fusion Cores Pack Ripoff?

StealthDragoon

I decided to do something crazy with my hard earned platinums tonight and bought myself a Gold Fusion Core pack and a Dragon Mod Pack.

I have nothing to say about the Dragon Mod pack, as it yielded some nice mods. But the Gold Fusion pack is really embarassing.

1x R4 Gold Core

1x R1 Silver Core

1x R5 Bronze Core

....for 80 plat. More than 6$. For the 3 items above.... :/

Meanwhile, Triton core farming is pretty cool, sometimes yielding 5x R5 Gold Cores per digs...

Moral of the story here is... Fusion Core packs on the market... DON'T BUY THAT YOU DUMMY. So incredibly not worth the money I wanna cry..... of laughter.

Edited by StealthDragoon

i think if u bought it you deserve to be ripped off...

Anyone can see the plat price isnt worth it at all. u couldve used the same plat to buy twice the mods , mods which u specifically need , from trading channel

The mods I got from the mod pack will repay for the pack itself. That's why I said I had nothing to say about the mod pack.

It's the Fusion Core packs I'm trying to bring attention to. Yes, I deserved to be ripped off but I couldn't resist confirming the absurdly accurate pack description.

80 plat could have bought any syandanas, suggatras, some armors pieces, color palettes, etc (stuff that stays). Meanwhile, you buy a Fusion core pack, 4 clicks later, it's gone, with no significant increase of your bottomless pit of a R10 mods you have.

Every 2 weeks, new R10 Prime mods get injected in the game. Fatlus would be proud of the grindan.

Edited by StealthDragoon