Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Noticed An Awesome Firefly Coincidence

(XBOX)Grihaly

Another Firefly fan? Damn, I need to rewatch that show now... Jayne was the best.

I hated Jayne, I like sci-fi and fantasy because all the characters are heroes or outlaws blah blah cool story blah. But Jayne was the epitome of the human race, greedy, selfish and stupid.

I hated Jayne, I like sci-fi and fantasy because all the characters are heroes or outlaws blah blah cool story blah. But Jayne was the epitome of the human race, greedy, selfish and stupid.

How dare you speak ill of the hero of Canton! Jayne is awesome, nuff said.

Then you missed the point. He was greedy, and not very bright, but the reason he was on the crew was because even he had that capacity to stand together with the others like family. You may recognise this as being more or less the whole theme behind Firefly. He developed over the course of the show - was conflicted, had regrets, made mistakes and in the end took responsibility for them. That makes him a good character.

Then you missed the point. He was greedy, and not very bright, but the reason he was on the crew was because even he had that capacity to stand together with the others like family. You may recognise this as being more or less the whole theme behind Firefly. He developed over the course of the show - was conflicted, had regrets, made mistakes and in the end took responsibility for them. That makes him a good character.

He's the antihero of the show!

Another Firefly fan? Damn, I need to rewatch that show now... Jayne was the best.

Have Jayne, im sticking with Vera

Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun … This is the best gun made by man. It has extreme sentimental value … I call her Vera.

Edited by maimus

Have Jayne, im sticking with Vera

Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun … This is the best gun made by man. It has extreme sentimental value … I call her Vera.

Are you offering a trade?!

I got the point, doesn't mean i have to like him. It's my opinion that i don't like him, you can't tell me that I'm wrong. I also never said he wasn't a good character, in fact i think he's a very good character since i actually feel some emotion towards him.