Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

558 Days Playing Warframe And...

TrinityPrime

I finally figured out today that the reason I've never heard anyone use voice chat in-game was for some reason related to not having something plugged into my computer's microphone slot...

And the only reason I've got something plugged into my microphone slot is to fix the no sound glitch I encountered when I went back to replay the original Bioshock. CUZ NOSTALGIA.

>.>

<.<

Congratulations for figuring out why you've never heard voice chat. What does this mean for you now? You still won't hear voice chat, no one uses it.

Apparently, lots of people do.  Or so I now hear.

:3

That's... interesting... I suppose. 

Moved to Off Topic.

Thanks Devoid.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

Apparently, lots of people do.  Or so I now hear.

:3

Thanks Devoid.

I pub on the rarest occasion, therefore I rarely hear voice chat. I'm mainly a solo player, so if I hear voices, it means something entirely different.

Edited by LazerSkink

Hmm... I have my voice chat muted, but suffer from the perpetual suspicion that other players can hear me discussing them over my out-of-game voice chat due to improperly muted mic.

In which case, uh... I didn't really mean it when I said your aim was like a man trying to shake a tarantula off his mouse hand in the middle of a monsoon, that guy. Sorry.

I had two people using voice thing at once one time.

I've only ever heard people voice chat two other times, and both times the guy just said one line and didn't say anything else the entire mission.

I can't voice chat myself for some reason.