Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SNIPETRON NEEDS MORE AMMO

ThoRQ

I can actually one shot the heavies aswell on all missions apart from the pluto one's, there it takes 2 shots usually to take them down (still trying to get better mods). Due to that I almost always have enough ammo. The mods I'm using are 75% multishot, 99% crit dmg, 15% crit chance, 25% armor piercing and 25% freeze dmg (this one always changes around). And for those rare occassions where I do run out of ammo I just use a ammo box (do remember to try and loot everything for ammo drops!). Still, I wouldnt mind a ammo increase but I don't think it's that much needed.

Just grab Sniper Rifle Ammo, good sir.

Look at it this way: As long as you still have pistol ammo, you didn't use al lyour ressources. If you want to forego using the ressources you were given, you can do so - by equipping Sniper Ammo refills.

Snipetron is absolutely perfect. I hardly ever run out and it's my primary gun.

Until you have good mods for it, just use your secondary and powers to take down shields and larger health pools, and use the Snipetron to clear rooms of squishy mobs quickly; secondary isn't just to fall back on once you're out of ammo, you know?

ThoRq, I firmly believe you are doing something wrong if you are encountering ammo issues with the Sniper. I've had it since the start as a founder and it kills all enemies with 1 headshot/critical up till pluto. So long as you take the time(not much at all really) to hit their heads, ammo is VERY RARELY a concern. In over 30 hours I can only distincly remember 2 times I had no ammo. Vs the Jackal Boss and a solo 6 wave defense mission(on pluto when I was level 20...). If you find your self out of ammo, Buy and use ammo boxes. Seriously. In 30 hours I have nearly half a million credits. I can spend 8k a mission on ammo and still never worry about credits(for the gorgon I always roll with 4k extra ammo lulz but I only ever use maybe 1 box per misson) If you have the mods, I would recommend this Layout: 1 armor penetration (allows headshots on corpus but you should still be able to body shot them in 1 hit except on pluto...) 1 lightning damage(again, best against corpus but the infested/grinner are 1 shot by headshots/body shots and their elites are 3 shot headshotted with the armor pen mod). Then the last 3 are up to you but I personally stack 3 50% crit damage. Prior to that I stacked just flat 10/11s/15 flat damage and it was more than enough.

Edit: Even if you want to use the sniper EXCLUSIVELY, I dont think you should be running into ammo problems but Melee'ing a few enemies/using your pistol from time to time helps too. You should be leveling those anyway if your sniper is level 30 already.

Edited by oGsShadow

OK, thanks for suggestions... I think its just because of my low level, I was playing Pluto with rank 3 snipetron and lvl 20 warframe... Yesterday I spotted LVL INFO of all planets, so I have to wait some time to fight in Pluto

OK, thanks for suggestions... I think its just because of my low level, I was playing Pluto with rank 3 snipetron and lvl 20 warframe... Yesterday I spotted LVL INFO of all planets, so I have to wait some time to fight in Pluto

lol... Ok dude sorry If I came off a little harsh but I get very defensive when people talk about the sniper(my most used weapon). Pluto is essentially endgame. You will face the toughest enemy levels and find the best mods for your effort. Trying to do it with anything less than high 25+ Warframes AND weapons, you are going to have a bad time. I'm sure as you get higher level on weapons and warframes you'll find more success. Stick to sectors that are on level with your warframe for now.

I don't see how they can possibly buff the Snipetron.

Its basically a one shot death cannon that comes dangerously close to breaking the game. The one and only thing keeping it from being broken is the low ammo and high reload time.