Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh. My. God.

VivaNyanCat

Caik- A person or persons, who likes to put their finger up their own &#!, while jacking off a horse or another large animal. while this is happening another person, who is normally a relation to the first, repeatedly lights a cigarette and stubs it out on the first persons ballsack.

What a weird family. 

Caik- A person or persons, who likes to put their finger up their own !, while jacking off a horse or another large animal. while this is happening another person, who is normally a relation to the first, repeatedly lights a cigarette and stubs it out on the first persons ballsack.

What a weird family. [/size]

I <3 Urban Dictionary.

*Laughs uncontrollably at the person above the above, whom figured out the joke and/or meaning* Welp, Now that somebody figured me out, I'll just say it was Cake. It was Lemonade jello-cake. Mah favourite. :D

Edited by VivaNyanCat

Caik- A person or persons, who likes to put their finger up their own !, while jacking off a horse or another large animal. while this is happening another person, who is normally a relation to the first, repeatedly lights a cigarette and stubs it out on the first persons ballsack.

What a weird family. 

You know, I've always wondered what the technical term for that was. Thanks mate, you've saved me a lot of time spent on description.