Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helping New Tenno Out!

Yes, I understand but for example it took me till Mr 10 to find out how to make a proper build, we should find a way to help new guys learn how to do these things

Yea I don't know how it took you so long, the tools are right there and I'm wondering how you didn't ask yourself 'Why not google me some information? maybe there's a wiki? maybe there's a place where people share their builds?'

Yea I don't know how it took you so long, the tools are right there and I'm wondering how you didn't ask yourself 'Why not google me some information? maybe there's a wiki? maybe there's a place where people share their builds?'

Sadly I did not even know that there was a huge comunity, I thought I knew what I was doing and thinking back on that, this is why I am asking now how can we better of new players who don't have a clue of how awesome and big our comunity is!

Whatever the case may be, i would love to be a "Mentor". Where do I attempt to sign up? I am always helping out new players and even have a YouTube channel with videos for the newer players

I'm afraid there is no sign up, you must be picked, and if you ask the will ignor it ( Hint keep up the helping hand and you will be noticed)

How can we add a better way of helping new Tenno out, Personally im in region chat always helping out new guys, but there has to be a better way to help learn the ropes?

Yes but there are very few of them sadly not enought to impact the huge numbers of new players everyday.

Whatever the case may be, i would love to be a "Mentor". Where do I attempt to sign up? I am always helping out new players and even have a YouTube channel with videos for the newer players

Tenno Mentor Program in Players helping Players section of Forums.............

Been there for awhile now....

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

Tenno Mentorship Program in Players helping Players section of Forums.............

Been there for awhile now....

Yes, but if I just downloaded the game how will I even know that there is forums?

Maybe the Lotus can send a message to a new player saying hey, we have all these reasources online to help you, you just need to go check them out!

Yes, but if I just downloaded the game how will I even know that there is forums?

Maybe the Lotus can send a message to a new player saying hey, we have all these reasources online to help you, you just need to go check them out!

Loading screen does say checkout the forums. Also there are a lot of ideas floating around for better Tutorials.

Try the search option.

Loading screen does say checkout the forums. Also there are a lot of ideas floating around for better Tutorials.

Try the search option.

I know all these things, but there will always be people asking how to mod.. And there must be a way to show them without them having to go online, maybe a cutscene after you complete the Vors Prize quest?

I know all these things, but there will always be people asking how to mod.. And there must be a way to show them without them having to go online, maybe a cutscene after you complete the Vors Prize quest?

I was telling YOU to search for the tutorial topics. .......... you asked if there was a better way. I answered, multiple times.

Youre repeating yourself without reading what people say.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

I tent to play mercury and venus missions. FOr me mainly to try things out, explore new synergies between weapons and frames or just being an absolute "the floor is lave" monkey with excalibro.

When I notice real new players (as in MR1/frame level 10 or something) I start to send messages to chat..

- credits from crates and lockers are shared
- loot from crates and lockers drops for everyone personally
- 't' for chat

- the life support thingies give each 30% air, better wait with activating them until we're below 50%
- if you stay close together you share XP from kills, check your progress-bars

You know, the stuff that is not readily apparent in game and are definite "AH!" moments..

I especially like the reaction I get after "t" is for chat' which generally go along the lines of "omg thanks!!" and the tenno saying it dropping down on the spot.. after which I then smugly reply "'t' is not for 'invincible' :P "