The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Simulor Cannot Destroy Sabotage Objectives.

--BAT--

Yeah, with all the problems this gun has it's borderline ridiculous that it even made it into the game.

Not really. After (So far.) Putting 2 forma into it I can see why DE wanted this and how they tried to execute it. 

All it needs is some tweaking. 

Fix so it can hit Sabotage objectives.

Fix sometimes when the detonate doesn't stun with the electric proc.

I say extend the firing distance from (My testing) 10m to about 12/15m

Extend the explosion radius (of the stack) from 7 to about 9/10 while keeping the normal detonate about 5m. 

After that I could see it being used a ton more. 

Regardless it does a nice bit of damage when you put more mods into it and I'm enjoying my time with it, Just had to share this little bug.

What if I go on a sabotage mission with simulor only? :D

Yeah, that would be a waste of time. Unless I can trick enemies into shooting the things for me (I cannot though, can I? :<).

Sadly no, I tried going off and luring some grineer over, and they don't do any damage to it. 

And I only had the simulor! It was a mission for steel meridian and as you can see no way to complete it. I had to restart =w=;

Also they should ensure that the suction affects LIVE enemies not just corpses which are apparently treated as items.

Well that would make it a tad overpowered and too much like vauban's vortex. They are going for a Zephyr's funnel clouds.

Damage over time with no suction except for drops. Each tick also has a chance for status.

Then the per stack damage of when you add another orb to the pile actually does considerable damage. 

I may also post a video on a good few forma simulor of my own.

this is what happens when you make and release stuff without testing it against everything in the game. "YOQ" look good but functionality is poor.

We're in beta. We are testing it.

Also,

And I only had the simulor! It was a mission for steel meridian and as you can see no way to complete it. I had to restart =w=;

lol.