Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Warframe

As I have mentioned in other posts I, I very recently built oberon.

Now I have noticed a few things and its easy to compare oberon and excalibur.

Physical looks. Well oberon looks like a true knight. His helmet looks like a knights. It has that very distinct 'T" shape to it. Its "antler" style horns finish off that mean look. His body and legs have a much wider, heavy look. He has a massive upper body with intricate body armor on both shoulders. He has the long guard tassel at the front and back hanging between the legs.

Excalibur looks very muck like a ninja. Slim body with minor armor.

To finish it off oberons suit attacks can attack one or multiple targets at once. His healing move not only heals himself but also other tenno as long they are closeby.

Edited by (PS4)kombatchamp

I shall go ahead and assume that this is another Broberon appreciation thread? If yes, let me tell you, Brother Broberon is true to the cause and always has up the irons, while keeping the faith.

Most commonly known as: Brother Chernobyl. Love the guy, but his alternate helmets need to be scrapped and redesigned.

As I have mentioned in other posts I, I very recently built oberon.

Now I have noticed a few things and its easy to compare oberon and excalibur.

Physical looks. Well oberon looks like a true knight. His helmet looks like a knights. It has that very distinct 'T" shape to it. Its "antler" style horns finish off that mean look. His body and legs have a much wider, heavy look. He has a massive upper body with intricate body armor on both shoulders. He has the long guard tassel at the front and back hanging between the legs.

Excalibur looks very muck like a ninja. Slim body with minor armor.

To finish it off oberons suit attacks can attack one or multiple targets at once. His healing move not only heals himself but also other tenno as long they are closeby.

I can say i really see a comparison of Excal and Oberon, Excal is more of a balanced player with balanced stats with more damaging abilities,Then again Oberon does have the balanced stats thought he does not have the type of damaging abilities, he can heal and set traps.. 

Thought they have the same stats they do have some differences but i can see were you are coming from. 

Oh there is one other thing I noticed with him. When he gets his primary weapon stolen from the grineer dog handler drakh, he tries to put it back on his back, when he just holds it in his left hand all the time.

I think DE should perhaps fix that minor animation bug. If they can't because the wireframe model is programmed that way, and it would be more trouble than what its worth I understand. If not, why not just have oberon put it on his back like the others?

Edited by (PS4)kombatchamp