Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Guys, just a head up from forum mods. DONOT post any NSFW content [links or images of rule34 stuff or gore or blah blah blah, doesn't matter] in the forum. It has always been against the rule and they're starting to deal with it seriously. I can't and won't help you if you get jabbed in the head by the mods for it.

Edited by yuikami

What I'm excited about is being able to hold only your melee weapon out! That means that I can go full-on space ninja and just run around with a poleaxe, hacking robots into pieces! :D

>Bring any gauntlet-type melee to a mission

>equip codex scanner

>have fun while dmg 2.0 isn't out

I would love to join this clan but its full ;-; ive been wanting a clan with really friendly and active players. Props to you yui for making an awesome clan and love your art I think I have 75% of your deviant art gallery on my phone.

Edited by spaceninjasop

It's my birthday today! Yay! :D... Anyone here? Ok, I'll just sit in the corner alone now.

Happy Birfday :3

On unrelated note!

House cleaning part 8!

and a little change to the rules

30 days is a little too long for the mission cycles, it's now lowered to 20 days,

still!! leaving a message when you're going away on vacation or a break of the game is still fine, don't forget to do that!

Warn your friends about it too!

Edited by yuikami