Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

IGN: Valorothim (Dunami)

Favorite Stuffs: Donut have favorite movie, all food is my favorite, I enjoy watching Captain Sparklez play Minecraft, I play TF2, Minecraft, Super Mario, blah

I agree to all the rules, I'm just looking for a friendly group of players that donut compete with each other all the time. I'm a scrublord (and I know it) and I like to play with people who just like to chillax.

Uh about myself...I just started streaming live on twitch. I don't have a youtube and I don't want one. I'm 21 years old and my first game ever was Paper Mario on N64. People consider me to be a leader. I'd rather not have the burden of leading; there are many more people who are much more capable than I am :3 I'm a wacky dude who just likes to chill out and play stuff.

I have 146 email accounts, can code Javascript/ActionScript, and I have gone by many names throughout my gaming lifetime. Thegoldshine, Dunamisbeam, Dunami, Galvanis, Valorothim, and back to Dunami. (many alts) I'm staff on a popular factions pvp Minecraft server called Desteria. I have been an admin on a very popular Aether II server and I have played the original Aether mod right when it came out during or around beta Minecraft 1.something. The Aether mod was and ever will be my favorite minecraft mod of all time.

So ok that's it bye

(P.S. I know recruitment is closed but for whenever a slot becomes available, I'd love to be considered xD thanks!)

Edited by Valorothim

Hello There! I would love to join if the recruitment is open again someday, i'll leave this here just in case :3 <3

IGN : Schynn

I..... don't have any favorite movies, i like to eat all kind of foods too, i read WF Fanfictions when i'm bored, other games i play arent much but i would pick Titanfall, GTA, etc

I understand the rules aswell, well i'll be hanging out this thread from now :3 looks like a fun place

Thanks for reading, and sorry if this bothers you too :3

o/

Edited by Schynn