Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I've been playing since Closed Beta and want to find a more active / friendlier clan. 

Not sure when or if you guys are going to recruit, but I remembered you guys from my initial clan search (yeah, recruitment was closed back then too) and thought I would make a point to post here.

Thanks and Happy Framing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seasons passed, many has left warframe, spring is here, great time for recruitment!

ZRO8pdE.png

*Notice: PGO does not participate nor in an alliance that participate in Solar Rail Wars*

★★★★★★★★★★★★RECRUITMENT OPEN!★★★★★★★★★★★

Requirements

Teamspeak3 required
You must have TS3 in order to apply, we will not accept any member who doesn't have TS3,

address: ts3server://108.61.25.67?port=10947
Long Term Players Only
You are planning to stay in Warframe for a long time, if you're here just for try out, this is not a clan for you.
Know How To Read
You must read through everything and accept all the rules and regulation we listed below.

None Competitive
If you think your play-style is better or wanna get better than anyone else, this is not the clan for you.
Like-Minded Folks!

You're really here to make friends, not just looking for a clan space to be in,
we want our clan members to get along, we don't want any loners
recruiting_zpsb1f644bc.jpg

These are the requirement for the best of our community,
If you're still interested in Pink Giant Octopus, check the Joining detail below.

Thank you everyone for taking interested in joining our clan,

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Me first!

Hai, I'm Will. Hey, can I join? That's my question. Yeah, me. I play video games and eat food when I need or want to. I'm at work, so I can't add a ton of details, but ask me anything you want.

My IGN is BolognaPogna
I don't have a fave movie (tons of great movies) but my fave show is One Piece. I don't have a fave food, but I love Korean food, meat/veggies and trying new food is good too. Other games I currently play are a lot of steam/classic games. I like trying new games too. Gaben puts the hero in my game heroine usually.

I do understand the rules and in all seriousness, I like what I've seen on your clan page. I have been in a few clans here and there, but haven't found one that feels right. I love helping people and having fun is the most important part for me. I also love this game and want to get better at it, but only for myself and not to compete etc. I do work fulltime, but also play Warframe every day. usually and love it. Whatever you need from me, just let me know. Thank you and smell the best that you can today. If someone reads this after today, your nose is disappointed. Shame!

Edited by BolognaPogna

Oooooh...tentacular recruitment. And the rules I can flow with. Hmmm -3- and i could dump all that forma I have on you guys. I mean the clan I'm in now isn't fun. The only reason I joined it was to get clan tech but now I wanna have fun and there is hardly anyone on in that clan other than me so it might be time to move on.

Several fav movies include intersteller, blazing saddles, iRobot, Young Frankenstein, Princess Bride, probably more movies than i can list so I will leave it at that. Games I play are uh...league of legends, Heros of the storm, Space Engineers, KSP, Evolve. I started off in Dark Sector, and was a tad obssessed with the game, which led me to an old E3 trailer of the game, which saddened me cause it looked so good. Then I found the link to warframe in the comments and well, here I am, almost 3 years later. I also have a thing for um...how do I put this. Wanting to inflict as much damage as possible? I tend to get distracted in the slaughter. Oh ye favorite food! I Like, no. I LOVE FOOD! Food, can change the world and even stop it. Anywho I have gone on long enough. ADVENTURE HO!!!

Edit: I forgot a tidbit to include. I love finding bugs in warframe. If I ever disappear, I probably found a map hole.

Edited by xSightlessx