The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

My nick is something i made up about 12 or 13 years ago. I wanted something unique thats at least unlikely to exist a second time on the internet, though my access to internet back then was restricted to school. So while thinking i was playing final fantasy, there i got the "Final" part, "player" should be self explanatory^^ and "Ryu" unlike many think that i got it from Street Fighter, it actually comes from the Breath of Fire Series.

Later on i also imagined "Finalplayer" part to fit my love for old games as in one of the last that play some of these dusty works of awesomeness.

wait slots are open? Id like to join, I recnelty got back into warframe and my old clan was dead as dead can be so I had to leave, and you guys honestly look pretty damn fun to play with.

IGN is JustiniZHere

Edited by JustiniZHere

Interview pms sent, lemme know if I miss anyone x-x

Please answer them honestly, if you read our rule and how to apply well, you'll understand.

Everybody have equal chance, doesn't mean you have to be rank 10 to be accepted.

Edited by yuikami

Kudos to you, yuikami

You seem like a good leader, actively encouraging your clan members to have fun and celebrating all of their accomplishments and contributions.

Hope you guys get a nice spot on your tier this time as well. Your good spirits deserve it.

Keep up the good work and that great attitude :3

Wish you luck pink octopuses :D

Kudos to you, yuikami

You seem like a good leader, actively encouraging your clan members to have fun and celebrating all of their accomplishments and contributions.

Hope you guys get a nice spot on your tier this time as well. Your good spirits deserve it.

Keep up the good work and that great attitude :3

Wish you luck pink octopuses :D

Thank you /;3;/ Good luck to you tooooooo!

Wow... so much pink on the first post... >.<

I like it tho XD LOL!

Makes me wonder why not オクトパス instead of オロキン? XD

XD Teehee!

Back when I started the clan and trying to come up with the logo and mascot, I wanted to be atleast related to warframe, then I was thinking, why not Orokin Octopus? Since they have Orokin EVERYTHING XD

'Octopus' was already obvious by the mascot itself.

Edited by yuikami

XD Teehee!

Back when I started the clan and trying to come up with the logo and mascot, I wanted to be atleast related to warframe, then I was thinking, why not Orokin Octopus? Since they have Orokin EVERYTHING XD

'Octopus' was already obvious by the mascot itself.

Yeah, you got a point there, cute logo XD Ah!!!

Well, if your clan is not filled up yet, i would like to join.

In Game Allias : Gravy

Edited by Gravy

Capture this man alive! Then we can talk about some empty seats in the council (*`ー´)ψ

But if he's dead, you're dead, too.

I still think the new Lore picture of the Captain makes him look way heavier and busty, thus my earlier in game comments about that being his Mom.

Maybe all the matriarchs look like Vor in drag?

-Jersey

m89sevu.jpg

This is why I love this clan. YUI IS SO AWESOME 
SHE MAKES THE CLAN LOOK SO PRETTTTYYYYYYYY 

I feel sad without my emblem. I will get one as soon as I decide to throw more money at the game.

EDIT: I keep throwing my money at the screen, yet I get no Platinum. Buff the payment system, plox.

Edited by McVolker