The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Almost forgot to post this here!

Yesterday we had some big fun time in our TS line,

BIG BIG thanks to Silverbones, DERebecca and Ced23ric who brought us so much fun and excitement!

-SNIP!-

lol_zps05f24d3d.jpg

Mmmm... Mods!

Glad to have you folks on the channel and big thanks to Ced23Ric and DERebecca for hopping on!

Almost forgot to post this here!

Yesterday we had some big fun time in our TS line,

BIG BIG thanks to Silverbones, DERebecca and Ced23ric who brought us so much fun and excitement!

Now now, since we're going casual on this event, I'll finish the chibis and rewards I owe you guys now XD

lol_zps05f24d3d.jpg

Pinky is watching you masturbate Yui.

Pinky is watching you masturbate Yui.

Hey hey hey turn off the camera!! (ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻

Mmmm... Mods!

Glad to have you folks on the channel and big thanks to Ced23Ric and DERebecca for hopping on!

Thanks for having us!

About the event, we still participate on it for the mods, if you need party, hop on teamspeak and I'll tag along. But this time, we kinda leave the try-hearder to their competition, which is getting pretty tense >w>; https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/93322-dear-failing-clans-ready-to-give-up-yet/

Hey guys, just wanted so say "Hi" and ask if you will start recruiting again anytime soon.

Hi to you. Yes, we have recruiting open pretty often, we just had one close a few days ago. Just sit tight, follow this thread, and you will see a change in the name of the thread. ('recruitment closed' will become 'slots open')