Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I knew this would happen :D

btw. I sent a Support ticked regarding that 10x research requirement bug for the Synapse. I hope something positive comes out of it.

I am really, really sorry about the trouble. Feeling a little bad here... If I knew about the bug I would never have touched the "start research" button :(

Ok, so, funny story: I tried to put Pinkie in Terraria 1.2. So, Redigit (the Developer of Terraria) put up a contest for users on the forums to submit an NPC to put in the game, and it could be and do anything. Of course, I naturally thought, PINKIE! I basically outlined it as a friendly, giant pink octopus, who won't do any damage to you, but will follow you around, tickling you with their tentacles. I don't think it won, but I put it out there!

Edited by MaxImpact

Ok, so, funny story: I tried to put Pinkie in Terraria 1.2. So, Redigit (the Developer of Terraria) put up a contest for users on the forums to submit an NPC to put in the game, and it could be and do anything. Of course, I naturally thought, PINKIE! I basically outlined it as a friendly, giant pink octopus, who won't do any damage to you, but will follow you around, tickling you with their tentacles. I don't think it won, but I put it out there!

I really would love to see pinky when I start to play Terraria again for U1.2 :P

Maybe you should try to get it into the final version of Starbound (same developer :P).