Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

We're all team Grineer... Rigghtttt? Righttttt?

blush_zps837cccad.jpg

Yes, I'd have to say it is most definitely starting look that way in the polls with my crew as well Yui-Sempai!

The recent posts on your Comics page deliberating the wisdom of a safer more profitable universe for all Tenno as well as a certain buck-toothed entrepreneur sparked some interesting discussions with my own Council of Intelligence Gatherers. Further investigation by one Clannie; short in stature, yet long in whiskers & ears to the ground revealed a simple, yet startling Truth....

It's both wiser & easier to deal with an ally that may shoot you in the face than to worry about one that most surely will stab you in the back after the dirty deeds are done.

PS: Sleep deprivation & too much leftover "Chinese" takeout tend to make old Warlords excessively cryptic.

OldJerseyDevil

Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo!"

{Blood & Honor.}

Yes, I'd have to say it is most definitely starting look that way in the polls with my crew as well Yui-Sempai!

The recent posts on your Comics page deliberating the wisdom of a safer more profitable universe for all Tenno as well as a certain buck-toothed entrepreneur sparked some interesting discussions with my own Council of Intelligence Gatherers. Further investigation by one Clannie; short in stature, yet long in whiskers & ears to the ground revealed a simple, yet startling Truth....

It's both wiser & easier to deal with an ally that may shoot you in the face than to worry about one that most surely will stab you in the back after the dirty deeds are done.

PS: Sleep deprivation & too much leftover "Chinese" takeout tend to make old Warlords excessively cryptic.

OldJerseyDevil

Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo!"

{Blood & Honor.}

Oh u flatterer u :3

^this. I mean, come on, who DOESN'T want to fight with a Napalm on your side?!

Not just Napalms, but pretty much every Grineer unit is objectively better and subjectively more awesome than the closest Corpus equivalent.

The Corpus are better at one thing... they are better at dying! Exterminate! Exterminate!