Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Heh, yeah I'm kinda surprised they didn't throw in "Minor Suggestive Themes" in there as well. I think it just BARELY deserves M though, if you turn Gore off then it's probably a T-rated level, but they wanted to give it the rating based upon the maximum amount of bad stuff. Kinda like TF2; if you turn Silly Gibs on and blood off then it's pretty much T-rated level too.

Sorry guys but I'm not going to be on at all for the next week and a half. I'm going on a trip and am at the hotel now.

P.S. Yui, good luck on the contest! May you see many mighty photos of Capt. Vor!

Thank Armoured! Have lots of fun and safe trip!

pzz guys :D I'm hosting a contest!

Captain Vor Unofficial Screenshot Contest!

I'll try to participate, I've been working on my part of our art trade from a month or two ago for quite a bit now, should be finished by the end of this week ;-)

Sorry guys but I'm not going to be on at all for the next week and a half. I'm going on a trip and am at the hotel now.

P.S. Yui, good luck on the contest! May you see many mighty photos of Capt. Vor!

Have fun!

I tried to put my entry up, but the image won't display! X_X BTW, mine's on page 4.

Generally people pull their image through a image upload service and all you have to do after that is add the BBcode.

So it should look like [.img]yourlinkhere without the period before img, that's just there so the example I'm giving won't disappear ;-)

Edited by BlueJam

yui.jpg

Art trade completed after 5 months (sorry about that D:) Hope you like it though, Yui!

I think you know who the big red dude is, even though he had some plastic surgery and looks quite different right now ;-)

I shall call this.. "A Masterpiece"