The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I forgot to thank you for this, It's great that even though you're not in PGO anymore you still want to help us. Also, merry Christmas everyone!

It's my pleasure <3. I wish I could comback to PGO but in a few months I'm going to take another break due to college work. It's just to avoid going in and out of the clan everytime.

But yeah, if anyone wants the Vermillion Antitoxin feel free to send me a message and I will give my Vermillion so that you guys can have those sweet Twin Viper Wraith.

Edited by J.C.Santos

It's my pleasure <3. I wish I could comback to PGO but in a few months I'm going to take another break due to college work. It's just to avoid going in and out of the clan everytime.

But yeah, if anyone wants the Vermillion Antitoxin feel free to send me a message and I will give my Vermillion so that you guys can have those sweet Twin Viper Wraith.

I Still don't have any points x3 however, i have another offfer.

If someone wants, i have an extra lapis anti-toxin, and will be a gift for everyone who wants/needs it :D

Something to keep you warm on the inside during the cold winter. We all perfectly know how cold impacts the Tenno, so here you go:

eNyJ8ZU.png

Don't drink too much or you'll overheat (Unless you're Ember, if you're Ember get smashed harder than a Corpus face by Rhino's foot.)

Happy holidays!

Edited by EvilBunny