The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Excedrin Headache #168. I feel you there.

Exactly the reason why I try to stay away from global chat. Trolls breed out there.

I'd have done the same I guess, or worse. Sentence to the Utility Rank for Life comes to mind.

If it helps I think I head on one of the Livestreams or read on the forums early on that mats are returned when someone leaves a Clan. Not sure. Might have really meant on just projects in progress. Not or even sure how that would work? If it weren't some kind of comped system of remuneration the devs worked out I could see it as a Warlords worst nightmare as gangs of Trollkins  follow their expunged Troll buddies and whole sections of the Dojo are rendered inaccessible or inoperable.

Do you know anyone who's in charge of one of the Mega Clans?

Seriously, not poking fun. Just being light about it.

Curious to know if you find any answers.  since everything's so work in progress.

Respectfully,

-ojd- .

Nevermind. The fact is I'm friendly with anyone, strangers or not, and obviously, Yuikumi is not. I won't come back to such a clan who kick a new guy just because he makes some friendly jokes. You could have warned me, like anyone with a self conscious, and I'd stop, but you prefered to use your godly powers to kick me, and says I'm an idiot. I was happy to come in. That's why I invested so much. Because I wanted to stick with you. To help you. And everyone.

But in the end, this clan is like ''Add me/Ok/Kick you when you do the first mistake''. Is that fair? No. Do I have to apologie? No. If actually you warned me, said in a mature/normal way that I don't have to be friendly when we don't know each other, I'd be fine, and stop being funny (some actually enjoyed the retardish language. You know. Fun clan.) Solving problems like adults. But no, you didn't. So no apologies.

The way you add people to your clan gives a clue on how you care that much about the members. I went easily, I got kicked easily. Being kicked because I am too friendly. Best reason for a kick I ever heard.. At my concern, you can keep the 35k circuits you stole me. What did I expected after all. I'm too nice. Always. 

I could have capslocked all along, used means language, but it's not how mature people solves their problems. Sorry if your definition of me as being an idiot is not fulfilled. Do you want me to argue about a serious topic other than this one? 

And to anyone who says ''You gave apologies before'', yes, I did. Because I couldn't let go the investissement. But now, I don't want to be related to Yuikumi, who sure does good comics, but can't handle a clan with common sense.

But I'm pretty sure I'd be deleted/ignored or something. What a waste of time. At least, I did everything I had to do.

Edited by Unato

-abbreviation-

Those weren't friendly jokes, those were flat-out insults on the degree of youtube comment stupidity. The fact that you directed one at the clan leader was all but asking to be kicked. There are boundaries that you have to stay within, and crossing those means completely ruining your chances. Trust me, I was about five more words from being kicked as well because I crossed a line the other day.

Right now, what you're doing is provoking people into more drama, and you need to stop it. You were kicked, and you likely aren't getting back in. Go find a group of like-minded individuals to play with, and leave us in peace.

Edited by RainNero

I'd like to join.

Just promise you'll keep the tentacles out of me, I'm not a fan of sticky wet phallic shaped appendages unless they are on my seafood.

I forgot to include my IGN because I'm dumb.

Anyway, same as forums, SetAbominae; will be on later because I just pulled off two things, a 40 hour crunch and a molar, I need sleep, prefferably eternal, but 6-8 hours will have to do.

I forgot to include my IGN because I'm dumb.

Anyway, same as forums, SetAbominae; will be on later because I just pulled off two things, a 40 hour crunch and a molar, I need sleep, prefferably eternal, but 6-8 hours will have to do.

Invie shall be sent in a moment.

For those who wonder what's going on, Unato did not donate 35k circuit and lying about it to make people feel sorry for him doesn't make him look any better. We have always been struggling with the need of circuits so we keep track on it most of the time. Also it was me, armored and Nezz who farmed the hell out of that last bit needed for the reactor, plus if he ever did contributed 35k circuits, the reactor would have been running and dera would have been done, but no, he was lying since we were the one pushing the last bit of circuits needed for the reactor to run and dera still needed the same bit of circuits, plus he was even negging Fishworshipper to donate his credit to the clan, i may have looked AFK in the clan, but I was there watching the chat log the whole time... and a mastery rank6 with 129hours gameplay having 35k circuits... aha... righttttt ¬_¬ you gotta have to do better than that to lie to a rank10, 700hr gameplay...

Sure we easily accept people, doesn't mean I don't keep track on them, and we have low tolerance towards rudeness and insults. If you were able to turn most important bits of the clan members against you, you better look at yourself and learn some manner and you're not welcome here.

Andd Thank you Rain, Erebu and specially Ced *o*/

Now that the storm is gone!

Here's a little update to the clan!
Did a couple more chiis for the contributors.

For those who already contributed and wish for me to do the chibi,

simply pm me the screenshot of your most favorite frame that you use :D

Thank you!
guildchib2s_zps1436528e.jpg

Edited by yuikami

I am jelly.

100% jelly.

1. FIsh, aren't you part of the clan? Just come with us to a farming run and deposit some loot there. Then tell Yui you want a chibi and then done!

2. Venomos looks really damn robotic, and he's holding his fat sentinel :D

3. Rain with his lil' glaive.

3. Valha is chicken man.

4. My &#! is damn seksy

-Erebus

1. FIsh, aren't you part of the clan? Just come with us to a farming run and deposit some loot there. Then tell Yui you want a chibi and then done!

2. Venomos looks really damn robotic, and he's holding his fat sentinel :D

3. Rain with his lil' glaive.

3. Valha is chicken man.

4. My &#! is damn seksy

-Erebus

I am indeed part of your clan...

It's just that your farming runs are usually full Dx

EDIT: Not to mention...

Rules;

• DO NOT ask the warlord to draw anything for you.
  • Just chill.There's no such thing as chain of command but please have open-mind and help others when you're free.
Edited by fishworshipper

I am indeed part of your clan...

It's just that your farming runs are usually full Dx

EDIT: Not to mention...

"For those who already contributed and wish for me to do the chibi,

Thank you!"

You can just do a small farming run solo and contribute some resources.

It is the thought that counts.

Edited by TheErebus

looking forward to it. :D

clan key will be made soon 

Does the dojo do this to everyone? D:

That Dojo is evil D:

Hey would love to join you guys.

IGN: SyntheticMethod

You're already in a clan D:

"For those who already contributed and wish for me to do the chibi,

Thank you!"

You can just do a small farming run solo and contribute some resources.

It is the thought that counts.

^ yup, what he said, the DO NOT ask for drawing rule only applys to other stuff they want me to do other than contribution reward

Edited by yuikami