Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Hello !

About my self: I know Warframe throught my friends, but now all friends quit and i'm the only one playing this game :(

IGN: Nero47

I love gaming, watching anime and manga but mainly for gaming. I play a lot of games except racing and sports.

Although English is not my native language but i hope to get along well with all of you. :D

Edited by Nero47

Hai there =3

- Imma froggy called Mel Ferrer. If I'm not mistaken, I'm two days older than the MATHAF*CKIN princess.

- In my previous life I was a famous actor, but I'm actually studying in Computing.

- Don't even try to find me on FB, but if you do my avatar is an atomic ✌

- I've never met a famous human being yet, but I hope this will change soon *wink wink*

- My mind has been soiled when I was 14, so nothing can shock me, not even Goatse-like media or extremely silly jokes.

- I love when things get freaking crazy ^^, so YTP is my second addiction behind Warframe.

- I also like Fairy Tail, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Trigun, racing games, Skyrim, LANing with my friends... this kind of stuff

- Due to the facts I'm still a bit immature and I'm a complete stranger, I may not react the way you'd like me to, so please be lenient.

Well, I guess I've covered all points... Hope to meet you on TS and ingame ^^

EDIT : My IGN is L0LNuk3 ;)

Edited by L0LNuk3

YEEEEESSSSSSSS!! Been waiting for recruitment to open! T-T 

First off! Most of the time I play Warframe is at work so I go AFK pretty often within those hours. And then I play when I get home from work.

Let's see, I also love drawing graffiti!....... although I haven't done so in months... which means I should really get on that..... probably... 

Right! Um, what else?.... My favorites of thinnnngggss. My All time favorite movie would have to beeeeeeeee between Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Princess Mononoke, annnnnnnnnd Fast and Furios: Tokyo Drift.

ONE of my favorite foods, (because c'mon, having only one favorite food would just be silly) is Mangu with onions and fried cheese...... Now what that is is mashed plantains........ now if you don't know, plantains are banana looking things.... AAAAHHH! Just Google it and be amazed :3

I currently only play Warframe atm but will be playing Destiny pretty soon.

Ma'am, I agree to the tentacle and conditions above and will act accordingly! I will uphold tentacle law to the upmost of my ability! I will love thine tentacle and all it's suckers!

Uuuummmmmm.... I think that's about it right? OH RIGHT! My IGN is Kidiotic :D

That's everything I presume! Peace and chicken grease!  

I am going to be away for a month due to medical reasons starting tomorrow.

If I am able, I will hop onto TS with my phone at a hospital two states away while I attempt to rid myself of an infection spreading in my heart. Steam may or may not be an option for speaking.

If there is no word one month from now, just remove me from the clan, as I will more than likely be a DeadKharma.

Hope you all stay safe.

You can get an infection there now? Holy crap.

Really gotta rethink this song now.

Also, get well soon.

`

Hi i would like to join plz :3

I am just a 16 yr old who's turning 17 on 22nd of november :D

i love to play games, both digital and irl, and i love pistol shooting.

I am the tallest in my class and probably the buffiest, but lets leave that aside lol.

mah fav movie is... XXX:state of reunion (dun dun duuuuun)

i think with that i can rest my application. 

P.S: I love tentacles :3

Edited by Slurpynoodle1

I am going to be away for a month due to medical reasons starting tomorrow.

If I am able, I will hop onto TS with my phone at a hospital two states away while I attempt to rid myself of an infection spreading in my heart. Steam may or may not be an option for speaking.

If there is no word one month from now, just remove me from the clan, as I will more than likely be a DeadKharma.

Hope you all stay safe.

Get well soon! 

Hello Giant Pink Octopus Clan! Im Alex, my IGN is DraGunSlaya, I am MR 7 and own over a dozen frame plus countless other things i cant remember, lol. I'm 19 going on 20 in a month, and i'm an all out gamer, its my passion, and i'd like to make it my life one day. Umm, let's see favourite movie right now is probably Oculus. It has Karen Gillian in it awesome actress, like how she played one of the Doctor's companions on Doctor Who. (I absolutely LOVE Doctor Who!!!) I also like MLP favourie is Dashie, plz dont judge. I play Xbox 360 alot too. CoD: Ghosts, and Destiny...Destiny mostly since it just came out, and im addicted to it. Soooo idk what else to add, guess ill go and join your guys's teamspeak. Cya! c: 

Some about me, I love computers. Just looking into different hardware pieces that I can't afford seems to have become a hobby of mine. I have been playing the game for some time now but I've never really gotten into the community, and I would really love to. After looking for some clans this one seemed the best to me, its just the right size and it seems friendly. Oh, and its got a nice coating of pink.

My IGN Is : Scrubby_Tenno

Favorite movie is Kung Pow, I love potato skins and I'm not part of any 'fandom'. Yet. I like to play a variety of games, but I also enjoy Awesomenauts and Borderlands 2.

My teamspeak and steam is : SuperfatSCRUBLORD

Got a teamspeak just for this, so now Imma go find out how to work it.

Edit: I am part of a clan, but its a private clan with one other person and I'm looking to get out of it.

Edited by Scrubby_Tenno

Hi. I like being happy and being around people who are happy.

My in-game-name is Meccanica.

I originally chose it as a FLCL reference.

I was part of a single tf2 clan / community for 7 years straight, until we decided to shut the servers down. By that time I was one of the most senior serving admins, and helped make the decision to disband.

I like sweet foods. I like jokes. I like when people are nice to each other. I like cooperative play. I have sworn a blood oath not to play DOTA or its ilk, but I don't hate people who do.

I do have and use TS3. I have read and do accept the rules posted at the start of this thread.

Here's real in-game footage of me playing Warfriend

http://i.imgur.com/2K1HQqG.gif

Edited by Meccanica

Y'all seen Mirrormask? That's another good movie. 

I read abit on IMDB now that you mentioned it. totally gonna watch that! thanks! :D

@Yuikami My name is Xarai on there. I would have made my name on Warframe Xarai, but it was taken sadly. I look forward to playing and chatting with you guys!

Oh!!!! I didn't know that was you XDD it would be super awesome if you come on TS again, I got some questions to ask you as well @-@\

Some about me, I love computers. Just looking into different hardware pieces that I can't afford seems to have become a hobby of mine. I have been playing the game for some time now but I've never really gotten into the community, and I would really love to. After looking for some clans this one seemed the best to me, its just the right size and it seems friendly. Oh, and its got a nice coating of pink.
My IGN Is : Scrubby_Tenno
Favorite movie is Kung Pow, I love potato skins and I'm not part of any 'fandom'. Yet. I like to play a variety of games, but I also enjoy Awesomenauts and Borderlands 2.
My teamspeak and steam is : SuperfatSCRUBLORD
Got a teamspeak just for this, so now Imma go find out how to work it.

Edit: I am part of a clan, but its a private clan with one other person and I'm looking to get out of it.

Emergerd I love potato skin too! and anything potato <333 Looking forward to see you on TS ^o^/

Hi. I like being happy and being around people who are happy.

My in-game-name is Meccanica.

I originally chose it as a FLCL reference.

I was part of a single tf2 clan / community for 7 years straight, until we decided to shut the servers down. By that time I was one of the most senior serving admins, and helped make the decision to disband.

I like sweet foods. I like jokes. I like when people are nice to each other. I like cooperative play. I have sworn a blood oath not to play DOTA or its ilk, but I don't hate people who do.

I do have and use TS3. I have read and do accept the rules posted at the start of this thread.

Here's real in-game footage of me playing Warfriend

http://imgur.com/2K1HQqG

Looking forward to see you on TS3!! *o*/

So I joined in the teamspeak.... but as I have never used it before this... I have no idea what I'm doing :D

wish I was online ;w; what time did you come on? I'll be sure to come online next time!

Edited by yuikami