Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

God I Feel Sad...

Revel72

There is a new update to TF2 and the pass costs more than 5 euros? Are you kidding me? I am not sure is the euro stronger than USDollar or not but... I am not able to afford it. And I really would love to get in and see what is going on.

Guess Greek leaving Euro-zone could be the problem.

Well Greek joining the Euro #*($%%@ up the Euro really bad but they are aware of that so I can not spit some much salt at them anymore.

Updates in TF2 cost money to download?

No. There is just content what requires a payment to get access to it.

Welp... I guess I go to play Dark Souls now.

Edited by Revel72

Updates in TF2 cost money to download?

No, it's one of those "campaign" things like in CS:GO...if you've ever played that. You get access to new skins, cases, etc.. 

It's optional whether you wanna buy it or not, but it's better to get it early and try your luck on getting cases and skins to sell

Erm. I wasn't clear. You buy a ticket to have access to some of these new cases and skins in the new update, that's it. Like I said, it's optional 

Edited by Nebam

Welp I am not sad anymore. I just found my favorite boss on Dark Souls and I died blade in my hand and smile on my face. I didn't see that kind of boss coming. Great Grey Wolf Sif. I know how he works now and I got to say. God that is just one of my favorite bosses now. I just said when I was fighting "You know sir. You are the most badass thing. You are a big wolf with a monumental sized sword. I can die with smile on my face while fighting against you"