The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Very Strange Mask

nitroxidezz

Question

So, recently I came across a pair of glowing eyes while playing the Cambria Spy mission on Earth. I thought they were feral kubrow's eyes but they were in a corner, so I headed closer for a look with my flashlight. What I saw scared me. It was a mask, nothing too scary. It was gray and had lighter coloured outlines, and, of course, a pair of bright, red, glowing eyes, but that was not all, it also had blood.Smeared all over the wall and some on the floor around it. This led my mind to furhter thoughts, because I had never seen this before, not corpus or grineer, trader or boss, councillor or syndicate.

If you want to find this, after each data extraction on Cambria, Earth Spy mission, head out and look around nearby for red eyes. I have only seen this once, laid on the floor leaning against a wall, looking at me after I had exited the door.

Please help because I am going to be freaked out soon. If I see this again, I will screenshot it.

Thank you.

25 answers to this question

Was it this mask? If so, it has been around ever since the Earth Tileset came.

VJ0c5Em.jpg

Yep. Been there since day one of the forest tilesets, long before the Manic concept was created.

Those are Hellion masks, for those wondering.

Edited by SortaRandom

Its not there when I paste it there. It shows up in the reply box but not when I post it. I took three pics

Im not sure what you mean by that. Go into your screenshot directory. Now go into imgur.com and click upload and choose the desired picture. Upload and then you can copy the BBCode from there.

Paste it here and it should work. Or you can just give us the direct link from there as well.

I'm easily spooked, but this is a little bit out of the ordinary. Just remember that this is just a game.

My cat makes a living out of scaring the hell out of me, but I can still walk down the hall in the dark and know that I'll make it to the bathroom. He's much more dangerous than a terrain feature in a game.

I'm easily spooked, but this is a little bit out of the ordinary. Just remember that this is just a game.

My cat makes a living out of scaring the hell out of me, but I can still walk down the hall in the dark and know that I'll make it to the bathroom. He's much more dangerous than a terrain feature in a game.

Must you remind me of smile dog? NOOOO

Thanks everybody. Now I can relax and lvl up my rhino in peace. Until the stalker comes and kills me.