Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault Is Unnecessary, And There Are So Many Better Solutions.

Valafor

I am of the mind that DE is incompetent and greedy. I understand that they need to make money but it being at the expense of the gameplay is just horrid. Especially when they try to blame the players for the problems with the game.

It isn't really at the expense of gameplay. Any  gameplay that Mag Prime provides can be had with regular Mag. they have the same abilities..The only gameplay altering removal is the Boar Prime, since it is the only 100% status capable shotgun that was availible.

Also with that in mind, gameplay isn't altered much to begin with. We're still running the same missions wtih the same frames and weapons. Newer players will be able to grind out plat to buy vaulted prime items much the same way veterans grinded out the pieces in the void.

I wonder why DE doesn't make the Orokin Lab useful and put retired gear in there. The gear they're retiring is almost two years old. It's not a bad idea, lore-wise and gameplay-wise, to add them to the Orokin Lab after 'analyzing multiple samples' or something like that. Not only that, we could get some research-only Orokin tech.

To prevent ducat abuse, they simply distinguish researched parts and dropped parts. Maybe the researched primes would come with a small Lotus insignia somewhere to distinguish them from originals. The dropped primes would still have a collector's value because they can be visually distinguished. Researched primes wouldn't be worth extra mastery if you own the original either. Maybe have frames take an entire Tenno-made Warframe to finish the build on the prime, just to make it that much grindier for a prime item and the small benefits it gives.

If DE added that, players bypass RNG for a timewall, DE still gets their inflated drop tables so they can make money, originals still have value for trade chat, and hey, people might pay plat to rush the items in the foundry! It's glaringly obvious, and I seriously wonder why DE hasn't done something to this end. Taking away items like the Latron Prime, Boar Prime, and Dakra Prime, which are all generally seen as some of the best weapons in their respective classes, isn't fair to new players, and it isn't fair to older players who just never got it because RNG hated them.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

They work consistently to improve and add content within the parameters of a profitable business model as well as any company I've seen.

As to what you are asking for, I give you: THE BOLTOR PRIME CRISIS.

Finally, your word selection actually hinders any argument you would present. If I told you to "get YOUR $&@" together before posting inflammatory statements, you wouldn't really listen to what I have to say...just how I said it.

Sorry, I didn't like the way you said what it was you said so I didn't listen.   Now if you would have told me to get my S#&$ together before I make a post followed by inflammatory statements then I would have been much more receptive.