Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reddit Is Going Crazy

TheErebus.

No mate, this IS a clickbait thread.

Reddit is awful, and frankly, confusing. The Front page works fine, its just the link you sent.

Don't get annoyed at people because they think you're overreacting (which imo too, you are, and so are many others). Its just a bloody website filled with rubbish. Get over it.

That's a matter of personal opinion. I browse reddit often.

So to me I value the website as a good place for information. Just as I use Twitter for news. Just as I use twitter to get information on Updates and alerts.

A lot of really good discussions for Warframe take place there as well. DE Rebecca has even posted a few times on there.

No mate, this IS a clickbait thread.

Reddit is awful, and frankly, confusing. The Front page works fine, its just the link you sent.

Don't get annoyed at people because they think you're overreacting (which imo too, you are, and so are many others). Its just a bloody website filled with rubbish. Get over it.

Firstly, it's not a clickbait thread; you just seem to be looking for a chance to play the contrarian.

Secondly, if you're going to waste our time by reflexively dumping on everyone's chance to be informed about and discuss the issue, please at least be subtle. We can't chase a squirrel that doesn't run.

There's also the possibility that you just wanted all of us to stop what we're doing and complain about you. You seem to have some talent for that.

This is the first time I ever saw Erebus go serious over anything.

That reddit thing must have shat in his cereal this morning.

Seriously? I've been serious in so many occasions.

The reddit scandal isn't what pissed me off, it's the responses such as the one Famory did. Those are what tick me off.

Seriously? I've been serious in so many occasions.

The reddit scandal isn't what pissed me off, it's the responses such as the one Famory did. Those are what tick me off.

Actually I was serious. I never did see you respond to anyone like that. (Well I don't go Off Topic 24/7 and I don't stalk you xD)

I was pretty sure The Mighty Erebus wouldn't let himself get ticked off by one troll reply.

Actually I was serious. I never did see you respond to anyone like that. (Well I don't go Off Topic 24/7 and I don't stalk you xD)

I was pretty sure The Mighty Erebus wouldn't let himself get ticked off by one troll reply.

Man, you should see OUTSIDE of Off-topic, I'm a very serious person (well for like 95% of the time).

I'm a human man, I got emoshuns.

Man, you should see OUTSIDE of Off-topic, I'm a very serious person (well for like 95% of the time).

I'm a human man, I got emoshuns.

Yes, the Erberbus was very serious abou NOT removing melee from Archwing as i recall.

As to Reddit, I dont use it.

No need fer but others do. I can read even if  i kent spill rite lol