Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Ammo With Sniper Ammo, Should Be Arrows

The7thGuardian

You use the parts in the sniper ammo to feed the complex manufacturing facility on your back that makes the arrows. You know, the one that looks like a quiver?

Kind of the same way that pistol ammo is transformed into bolts for bolto and akbolto or shotgun shells for the Bronco.

Warframes are amazing manufacturing facilities.

Edited by Kalenath

Dude, read the warframe wikia first, it says there ' This will refill 10 rounds of Sniper ammo or Paris arrows' There is already proof that u dont need to put bundles of arrows scattered around the map. And besides, 4 types of ammo pickups are already enough.

I think the ammo of paris should be bundles of arrows where you can find in storage lockers and containers. But with using sniper ammo, it doesn't make any sense. I never seen any warframe putting bullets on his paris, only arrows.

well, i dont think grineers and corpus civilization would make such Tenno Arrows, even though they don't know how to use that kind of technology as their own, so I dont think they will make make bunndles of arrows for you to pick up.