Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Weapons Have One Type Of Crosshair

The7thGuardian

This idea is great. Love both Faction related crosshairs as well as unique weapon crosshairs. Maybe a mix, all faction weapons have the same style but are still unique? Its not that much work after a good design is found, and it would differentiate weapons even more!

Personally I would prefer if each weapon type had it's own type of cross hair. They could even go all out and give each weapon type for each faction a unique cross hair.

Edited by f3llyn

No, please no. I don't want to avoid using a weapon just because I can't stand its crosshairs. Crosshairs are something that should be set by the player independent of weaponry, as they're purely personal preference. 

No, please no. I don't want to avoid using a weapon just because I can't stand its crosshairs. Crosshairs are something that should be set by the player independent of weaponry, as they're purely personal preference. 

well  the devs put 'disable high quality cross hair' to make the crosshair simplified again.

Given the fact that were all wearing helmets I'm assuming the the crosshair is kinda like a HUD. As much as I don't like the idea I think if your gonna go off the weapons they should have different crosshairs, but better yet the ability to choose my crosshair because I am wearing a helmet would be the best approach IMO.

Given the fact that were all wearing helmets I'm assuming the the crosshair is kinda like a HUD. As much as I don't like the idea I think if your gonna go off the weapons they should have different crosshairs, but better yet the ability to choose my crosshair because I am wearing a helmet would be the best approach IMO.

But all the helmets are different from one another. And the gameplay is 3rd person shooter so I don't think its a HUD.

Edited by The7thGuardian

But all the helmets are different from one another. And the gameplay is 3rd person shooter so I don't think its a HUD.

Well we don't use weapon sights either, so it shouldn't be based on the weapon.

don't know about you but id like to be able to change the crosshair colour, the middling grey crosshair sometimes gets lost in a heated battle, especially on corpus ships, being able to make it say bright yellow, as very little background is that colour would be great, or even bright green, something that wont get lost in the visuals and is easy to pick up again