Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Centaur (Archwing Melee) Need A Bit More Elemental Visual Love!

0zryel

Just as the tittle says I notice the weapon lacks any elemental animation... Such a sexy weapon need more love! Maybe some animation between its two blades or/and in its shield area would look extremely cool, I think?

QA35oBP.jpg

Also I been wondering for a while why do Shield weapons don't have an animation of blocking or why can't I block/parry with my  Achwing Melees?

KLIP1eY.jpg

A0SqBct.jpg

Please DE consider this in the future specially now that we will be facing the J3 Golem  and who knows what other space infested nasty (who tend to go all melee on us) we may face!

PS: Also where is the iconic Glaive version of Warframe in the Archwing? I miss it...For me, Glaive is too iconic to be left out of any Mode Selection in missions or any combat...its basically like a trade mark of the origins of the Tenno. :'( 

2RZQhYQ.jpg

Hmmm,always wondered if Stalker's Hate Weapon opens up another blade and so he can throw it... since one of the stances have an mini Glaive combo animation in it where it spins and returns, look really cool and its extremely powerful and gory! XD

4HbGTj7.png

Thank you for reading! 

Edited by 0zryel

Please DE consider this in the future specially now that we will be facing the J3 Golem  and who knows what other space infested nasty (who tend to go all melee on us) we may face!

PS: Also were is the iconic Glaive version of Warframe in the Archwing? I miss it... :'(

I have a feeling infested arch enemies wont melee us, cause of buggy reasons... 

Are you referring to the Cerata? Thats not a glaive for archwing... its a Puncture glaive for WF... 

I just want more weapon types in archwing, gunblade, whip, glaive bows, homing nuke launcher, etc...

I have a feeling infested arch enemies wont melee us, cause of buggy reasons... 

Are you referring to the Cerata? Thats not a glaive for archwing... its a Puncture glaive for WF... 

I just want more weapon types in archwing, gunblade, whip, glaive bows, homing nuke launcher, etc...

I'm actually taking about the Centaur Archwing Melee Blade it has no Visual Animation if you add elemental mods... and has a Shield integrated that does... um, nothing but look cool when you take it out with hat transformer animation and sound...

I'm totally with you on the Archwing Gunblade, Bows, Whips or Specially my Favorite Glaive...I think we got the Nuke with the Archwing Elytron.

I know this is a shooter game but truth be told I'm one of the many who came here for the *Space Ninja* thing... That's why I mention more Animation on the Meele, like Elemental, Shield Blocking , or More *Space Ninja* theme weaponry like that Beautiful Cerata but for Archwing... you have NO idea how painful it is for me to have to use GUNS (there is no skill, mastery or special skill involve pointing a gun and shooting, any rooking can do that specially if that gun blows stuff up with large AoEs) with my space ninja in the Archwing Mode... If I wanted to PLAY a traditional *boring* shooter I stick with other games out there... who specialize on making them less repetitive.

But I really like this unique mix Sci-fi ninja theme DE has going on with the Tenno... my suggestion was simply to point out *missing* stuff we already posses when we do our regular mission... I just want Archwing to be the same or at list similar to that theme... I'm sure DE notice this or knows too, I just wanted to mention it as a reminder, who know it might be in the works...I hope.

Edited by 0zryel