Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Noble Animation Armor Placement Bug [Known]

Saerel

I have noticed some pretty glaring issues with Saryn using the Mesa Noble stance and chest armor.  It's really bad.

sE7wmNB.jpg

As you can see here with the Harkonar Chestguard, it is lodged inside of Saryn.

Kbh5PCr.jpg

The Iliac Chest plate is pretty much completely lodged within Saryn right here.

4CLWDPE.jpg

The Eos Chest plate is not nearly as bad as the ones pictured above, but there is still some heavy clipping.

07gVKwi.jpg

Can you see the Edo Chest plate here?  Possibly the worst out of all of them.

X6rhySM.jpg

The Daedalus Chest plate is severed into three parts here.

BV0YoMr.jpg

And the Harkonar leg plates are misaligned as you can see here.  I did not check the rest of them but I would not be surprised if they are all broken.

This is a major issue and makes it impossible to enjoy a large quantity of armor on Saryn with the Mesa Noble equipped.

I hope this will be resolved soon™.

Have you equipped the armor and actually exited to look? It may just be a misalignment with the frame's rotation (rotate it a bit in the appearance select, the armor moves in and out of the chest). It has nothing to do with the animation, as the same thing happens when I use Saryn's noble.

Have you equipped the armor and actually exited to look? It may just be a misalignment with the frame's rotation (rotate it a bit in the appearance select, the armor moves in and out of the chest). It has nothing to do with the animation, as the same thing happens when I use Saryn's noble.

Yep.

I have.

It fixes itself when walking though, which is weird.

Just checked again, and it is still an issue when equipped.

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

Nyx: No clipping, but they're all awfully far away from her shoulders.

Edo:

tha0Qrsl.jpg

Eos Prime:

xxm8nZQl.jpg

Iliac:

uo8rIVgl.jpg

Targis Prime:

3E8jSpKl.jpg

And Dendra looks just ridiculous:

6vPfZR3l.jpg

Just as an addition, the clipping only occurs during the idle and arsenal stances from what I've seen.

Active animations, such as walking will make the armour appear as intended/normal.

Until you're standing still, then you get this

tzfWNlql.jpg

Edo Prime Knee Plates have weird placement when attached onto Nova Prime with Mesa Noble animation. Tested it with other animations (Mirage Noble, Nova Noble) and they were fine.

7YmEotk.jpg Edited by Gatenka

• 2 weeks later...

Wrong about the title, is about limbo noble animation...

My photos are enought than say 1,000 words

[before]

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/719790399119402870/F0579CF171560054FCA413FC92D5A950B7DCE1A0/

[After]

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/719790399119404591/F25342B7CA47BF7EBC6EAE9498506BA9BAF68639/

Also i found some other animations, that misplaces the attachments in my other warframes.

Best wishes to engineers that works in Warframe.

Edited by Agente_GentlePhoenix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's mainly the shoudler pads they move to the correct placement when you move, but while standing they just kind of float where they want to.

Video demonstrating:

Screenshots of all the other frames I could find with the same issue (except on chroma they're clipping into his shoulders same on oberon but I forgot to screenshot it): http://imgur.com/a/iF0mK

Edited by Twotoedbob