Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Noble Animation Armor Placement Bug [Known]

Saerel

Seriously they persist ? I thought it was only with Eos armor and it did not notice the other shoulder cosmetics.

Well ... Thanks for the quick reply.

As far as I'm aware it is a bug with practically any form of armor on any frame that is utilizing another frame's animation set.

Oh, I just wanted to report almost the same thing:

Lk7OvQN.jpg

poor edo prime is dug into excalibur's chest.

it occurs to me this this will unlikely be fixed ever, it's just too unessential for gameplay and too much work to revamp every single frame with every possible stance, eh.

Using Mesa's noble animation on certain frames either makes your leg attachements clip through the legs, or makes you shoulder attachments float a good distance above the shoulder or simply clips through your warframe...

Here are some pictures:

WJFWlrB.jpg

Nova prime with Targis prime attachments... just horrible...

a02i4yZ.jpg

Nova prime with Edo attachments... same result...

jnKbbDW.jpg

Mirage withTargis prime attachments, just look at the shoulders...

VdTgutN.jpg

Mirage with Edo prime attachments, same thing is happening here...

qKNcOH9.jpg

Rhino Prime with Targis Prime attachments...

NXPbGeL.jpg

Trinity with Targis prime...

bpGOujy.jpg

Saryn with Targis Prime attachments...

Ash (Prime), Banshee, Chroma, Loki (Prime), Mag (Prime), Oberon, Valkyr and the frames listed above all have issues with the Mesa noble animation, either clipping or floating attachments...

The ones that have no issues at all are: Ember (Prime), Excalibur (Prime), Frost (Prime), Hydroid, Mesa (ofcourse), Nekros, Nyx (Prime), Volt (Prime), Vauban and Zephyr.

I would really like to see this fixed, and if it can't be fixed I would like to have my 50 platinum back atleast...

Well I previewed it on Zephyr and Ember and after that I bought it...

Then today I played Nova Prime and saw something was very wrong...

After that I saw alot of frames had the same clipping/floating issue Nova has.

Isnt it kinda sad if I have to go check every frame I got on clipping/floating issues since nothing is mentioned ingame about it everytime I decide to buy something for premium currency that DE put out there?

So the other day I bought mesa's noble animation, and while I was checking it out on some frame I couldn't help to notice some weird stuff happening to the armor sets on the frames, here are some examples:

351zvpy.png

2yopkk3.png

2qvcwsw.png

In some frames like mag and valkyr armor sets appears to be flying or levitating (something like with mag's prime original shoulder armor) while on others like rhino, the armor's bury on the frame itself, hope you guys can fix it, not a really important issue, but it would be nice to get a fix of this, since it's keeping me (and probably lots of other players) off using it on many frames

Anyways, sorry for my spelling/english and dem paint skillz

I just don't think it's gonna be fixed, sadly.

It will in due time. Hopefully like Limbo's stances too. Hopefully.

Valkyr's Bonds were once all flibbity gibbly and would look like spazzing seizure whips of death, (most horrible time period of my life) and it took a few .1 updates and even a full version update, but they were finally fixed after some time!

Sad to see all these post made of the same thing and all being ignored, but I think there's a good reasoning behind it, most probably DE was very busy with all of update 17 changes, and that's fine, would love to get a response of them telling us that they are looking at this issue tho

Ash (Prime), Banshee, Chroma, Loki (Prime), Mag (Prime), Oberon, Valkyr and the frames listed above all have issues with the Mesa noble animation, either clipping or floating attachments with mesa's noble animation...

And with Banshee and Saryn only the legs attachments clip horribly...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...