The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Blood That Stays On The Floor For Longer

counterflux

I like that the gore is back, I really enjoy the animations. There is also enough blood squirting out of the enemies. I love all of this.

But My main concern is that the moment the blood touches the ground it completely disappears, like there is a protective coat on the floor and walls.

Some walls display blood but it disappears in some seconds and if you kill more on that location the bloodsplatter doesn't get any bigger.

To give us players the gore feeling we really need more blood that covers more surfaces and stays longer. Like some sort of throphy, so we can say: "Look at all the mess we made ;P "

Edited by counterflux

All of these suggestions would increase the load on clients. Unfortunately with all the optimizations DE is having to make there will be a necessity of fewer and fewer details such as these due to the inability of consoles to keep up with the graphical capabilities. Remember guys, the game is now being developed with an eye towards low end pc and console specs and therefore we have already had to lose our original Phys X particles(ah the best days of Warframe gfx). As the game goes along some things will get better here and there but never expect to get more details like this as they will simply add too much load.

Very Interesting But If They Implement It I Doubt It Will Be what You are Imagining And It Should've Been An Option Long Time Ago To Be Honest

All of these suggestions would increase the load on clients. Unfortunately with all the optimizations DE is having to make there will be a necessity of fewer and fewer details such as these due to the inability of consoles to keep up with the graphical capabilities. Remember guys, the game is now being developed with an eye towards low end pc and console specs and therefore we have already had to lose our original Phys X particles(ah the best days of Warframe gfx). As the game goes along some things will get better here and there but never expect to get more details like this as they will simply add too much load.

Very True And A Good Point 

I agree with that, however an option for it would be very nice. also there are already places like some pillars that already can have blood effects.

I wonder if it would really make such a big change.